What recording software do YouTubers use
Top 10 YouTube recording software for gamers
There is no doubt that gaming is one of the greatest sources of entertainment for most people. The advanced technology has led to development of game recorder, through which you can record the video of your favorite game and share it with your friends and viewers on YouTube.
If you are looking for a screen recorder that allows you to enhance your gameplay, add markers to the point of interest while playing and easily edit the registered gameplay video, then we recommend Filmora scrn.
With Filmora Scrn, you can:
- Add markers to key points as you record.
- Record fast-paced games at up to 120 fps.
- Capture video, system audio, webcam and microphone at the same time.
- Record all or part of your screen.
- Change the video speed and add fading in and out with a simple drag.
- While editing, pick up audio and record voice annotations and reduce noise.
- Use the Blur effect to blur the private information or remove the watermark.
- Share videos directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook and Twitch.
However, if you're looking for a video editing software that provides various gameplay elements, I want to recommend - Wondershare Filmora, an easy to use while powerful video editor that doesn't just allow you to cut, split, crop in resize, invert your videos but also offer you effects multiple video specially designed for fashion, beauty, gaming, travel, education etc. Check the video to know more awesome features:
10 best game screen recorders for recording game videos.
1. Shadow play
It is free video game capture software created by Nvidia GetForce to stream game videos. There are two modes of this video recording tool i.e. manual mode and shadow mode.
- Instant playback and recording.
- Excellent hardware, i. H. A GPU accelerated H.264 video encoder.
- It has a minimal impact on performance.
- Records a resolution of up to 4K at a speed of 130 Mbit / s.
Compatibility: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Unlimited recording time in manual mode.
- Allow users to capture the entire desktop screen.
- Geforce GTX 600 and higher is required to operate this software.
Price: It is available for free.
We looked into how to record gameplay using Nvidia ShadowPlay. For details, see this article on Using Nvidia Share or ShadowPlay to Record Gameplay.
It is one of the best game recorders for recording professional video on your PC. You can also import HD video from an external source. The interactive videos can also be created with this software.
- Stunning graphics.
- Direct link to social media.
- Effective recording option.
- Drag and drop editing.
- Google drive integration.
Compatibility: Windows 10, 8 and 7 SP1.
- You can easily insert animated elements.
- Video, audio and cursor tracks can be edited individually.
- Provides options to pan and zoom.
- Includes a webcam.
- You can also use the green screen effect.
- Free hike for only 30 days.
- Users cannot record videos for commercial use in the free version.
- Very expensive.
- Works slowly on large projects.
Price: $ 299.00 USD, but it can be reduced when purchasing 5-9 licenses.
3. Open broadcast software
It's an open source game recording tool with unlimited customization options. You can get an idea of this software by its name; H. The game streams can be found on different websites like Twitch, YouTube, Hitbox etc.
- Simple interface.
- H.264 and AAC encoders.
- Limitless scenes and sources.
- It has a file output in FLV or MP4.
- GPU-based video game capture.
Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, Vista and 7, versions for Linux and Mac OS X are also in preparation.
- Easy to use.
- High speed performance.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- A sharp learning curve.
- Difficult to construct scenes.
It is a perfect choice for beginners as it is easy to understand. You can also record a video game that utilizes Direct X or OpenGL technology and share it on YouTube with a single click. The size of the window can also be regulated according to your need.
- Integrated compression function that ensures high quality videos.
- The recording can be made for more than 24 hours.
- You can record videos with 4k Ultra HD resolution.
Compatibility: Windows XP, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
- Maximum frame rate, i.e. 120 fps.
- Two different audio inputs can be recorded at the same time.
- It doesn't offer live streaming.
Price: Free trial, $ 59 for two licenses, $ 39 for one license.
This software is recently developed, a unique feature d. H. Introducing RAM Rolling Buffer Mode. It enables the user to replay the recording immediately. The buffer contents can also be saved hotkey.
- You can easily take screenshots and videos from browser or Flash games.
- Direct-To-Disk capture mode.
- The video output format and codec can be configured very easily.
Compatibility: It doesn't support Windows.
- Videos are not encoded all the time.
- It cannot run on Windows operating systems.
Price: Free trial version of the basic version.
It is very simpler and easier to play the recorder. This software compresses the recorded files in real time, i.e. H. You are able to record screen activity even when there is less space in your storage drive. The videos can be shared through any social networking website.
- User friendly interface.
- Built-in compression system.
Compatibility: Windows XP, 7, 10, 8, 8.1 and Vista.
- You can do live video streaming.
- The audio files can be saved separately.
- The Pro version is very expensive.
Price: 15 days free trial, otherwise it costs $ 34.95.
It is one of the most famous game screen recorders with excellent features. The average performance rate can also be measured with this recorder. You can also save these statistics to another file. It's also very lightweight software that is similar to D3DGear.
- It can be used as a benchmarking tool.
- Capture high quality footage.
Compatibility: Windows Vista, XP, 7, 10, 8.1 and 8.
- You can record videos with a resolution of 7680 × 4800.
- Frames can be set up to 120fps.
- It doesn't have any streaming options.
Price: Free version with few features, full version for $ 37.
8. Microsoft screen encoder 4
It's an enhanced version of Microsoft Screen Encoder 3. It has wonderful graphics and a smooth streaming option for live Internet Information Services (IIS). The Windows media video as well as audio files can with the help of this software.
- Screen recording.
- GUI interface.
- Live template support.
Compatibility: Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP service pack 2.
- High quality playback.
- Enables coding via H.261 intuitive interface.
- Fewer editing tools compared to other software.
- You cannot export your recordings to Sony Vegas11.
Price: Pro version costs $ 199.95 while Standard version is free having limited features.
This playing recorder is an ideal choice for commercial presentations. With this software, users can record videos from the selected region and upload them directly to YouTube or other social media.
- Drag and drop option.
- You can easily annotate the videos.
- Built-in online file viewer.
Compatibility: It can work with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- You can develop custom keyboard shortcuts.
- Bulk file sharing.
- You can run this software on mobile devices.
- The files are only saved in MP4 format.
- Video recording can take up to 2 hours.
- There is no free version available for business use.
This screen software is specially designed to save users time. It also increases the recording speed and video editing capabilities. You can also add text and watermarks to the videos.
- Videos are quickly uploaded to YouTube.
- It makes computer language available for narrative purposes.
- Modern and slim interface.
Compatibility: Windows XP SP3, 7 and Vista.
- High quality video resolution.
- You can also choose the most popular music tracks.
- It also has a face camera and video editor.
- You can also drag and drop videos.
- Professional videos can be created in minutes.
- It's flawed and leggy.
- It requires 10 GB of free space.
- Fewer features compared to Camtasia software.
What to look for in a screen recorder for games.
There are many people who have no knowledge of game capture software. You need to look for the following things before choosing a game screen recorder.
- Possibility of personalizing the hotkeys.
- Number of tools installed.
- How to start and pause the recording.
- Number of codes it offers.
- Recording time.
- Editing functions such as cut and paste.
- Customized recording resolution.
- Adjustable video frames.
In addition to this, some game recorders also affect your in-game fps (frames per second). You should also check whether this is compatible with large format files or not. The quality of the video also depends on the file size. The larger the file size, the higher the video quality. However, you may face problem by uploading huge size videos online as content distributors hardly support such files. So you have to pinch your video somewhere before splitting it. There are also some recorders that provide a direct link to social networking sites. So, these factors should also be considered before purchasing the recording software.
You can easily run this recorder on your computer if it is updated and has 8GB of RAM. PC should also have two storage drives to install playing software on one drive and record videos on another drive. It is also advisable to use computers as laptops to record screen activities because laptops rarely have two storage drives.
- Is silicon more environmentally friendly than plastic
- How time heals all wounds
- How do you trade with the VIX
- What are some good hotels in Qatar
- What is the meaning when you dream of a coffin
- How does a view work in SQL
- What are the needs before starting Taekwondo
- What makes Japanese cooking techniques so efficient
- What is our goal on this earth
- Is coal considered organic
- What is your biggest regret of 2018
- What is the chemical formula for HCO3
- Have borderlines empathy
- Are metal roofs better than shingles
- What are the best British gangster films
- Who wrote the Batman
- Has the electric bass replaced the tuba?
- What is power spectral density
- Comes BC under OBC
- How to make guinea pig diapers
- Companies still allow BYOD
- How does JSON affect the API
- How do you reconcile work and marriage
- Men without friends as it is
- What Are Some Good Pool Cue Brands
- How does motor oil taste
- What are unique and productive habits
- How are Powerball odds calculated
- How can I make mushroom potatoes
- Who can get a proxy marriage
- Is it profitable to own a tax return business?
- What is corrosion and what is erosion
- Why am I hurting myself
- Who can get a proxy marriage