How do I propose to my friend 1
We always see each other from Friday afternoon to Monday morning, and also one day during the week, usually on Wednesdays.
We are constantly asked whether we already live together and he answers the question with a grin with a "Fast".
Sometimes when there is a lot going on, we only see each other on weekends. Everyone does what he likes or what needs to be done. If he then just maintains the apartment, plays his only computer game or just messes on the couch, that's just normal, that's his apartment and his time In return, he misses me a little more than usual, so that also has advantages. To see each other every day if you don't live together would be too much for me, to be honest
And no, just because you don't see each other doesn't automatically mean that you don't want to spend time together. If it is not enough for you, you have to say it.
For example, we never spoke on the phone until I told him. Then there was only a "I thought because nobody had suggested phone calls and it worked well without it so far, I didn't want to change anything" - a typical problem -> solution setting And then, as a decision, the sentence "If you want, we can make a phone call". Very easily.
Just tell him if you want to see him more often. I strongly assume that if you want him to, it will be what you want. Otherwise leave it as it is and don't worry too much
- How fast can you draw something
- How can I remember 1
- Why are call centers so criticized
- Why is logarithm important to society
- What's so good about Helvetica
- How can a cell stop using telomerase
- How much electricity do vending machines use
- How is a life form chosen
- Why is Keyword Research Important in Search Engine Optimization
- What is the UK doing against ISIS
- How can you get better at walking?
- On which exchanges can you short-circuit Bitcoin
- What exactly does the word irreplaceable mean?
- What are some long lasting hair extensions
- Does the quantum resonance magnetic analyzer work
- How do airplanes affect the earth?
- Why are algorithms made so complicated
- What was it like developing schizophrenia
- Why don't they let me grow up
- Who was the Mayflower passenger Frances Cooke
- What addiction did you overcome 1
- What is the HTTP version of Facebook
- Why does Syria support terrorism
- How big can a snake get