What does IIMA chaos look like
IMA GermanyGmbH rating
I think it's good about the employer
I think it's bad about the employer
-poor leadership or completely concept-free
-poor leadership skills of superiors
- led by fear rather than by deserved respect
-no development opportunities to keep the employees small
Suggestions for improvement
There are no real communication strategies. Power-related communication prevails. The causes in my opinion: Due to chaos, decisions must and are made and thrown overboard so often that one cannot even manage to communicate everything that is necessary. On the other hand, the NL and I / deputy are often so untalented that they know that they are actually not up to the job and therefore handle information "downwards" very carefully.
The NL and I / deputies usually have little idea of the work you are doing. They tend to form distant judgments without getting feedback from the employee. Without constant, active feedback, a very unrealistic picture of daily work performance and circumstances usually emerges. Unfortunately, the superiors tend to only see things for your opinion from the start, and regardless of what feedback comes from the employee, they take it in, but then ignore it for the most part or never give long-term feedback on how the points addressed are being worked on . Or if you cannot change things ad hoc or if you think that the change does not suit the company, which you then inform us about. Then it is better not to talk about it at all. It is not always like this, but applies to the majority of daily dealings. You can tell that your superiors are constantly being overwhelmed, your lack of self-reflection and the fear of admitting this.
Extremely noisy working environment, which is due to the open-plan offices. Concentrated work is hardly possible.
Environmental / social awareness
What is social is what benefits the employer. Company values were set up that always have only one message: You have to work this way and that. There you cannot see or read from it what an employee may have for "claims". You have to work, period! In terms of communication technology, it was an absolute disaster.
Career / further education
Dealing with older colleagues
- What wars has the USSR lost
- Will Business Intelligence Replace Business Analysis Why
- What is the biggest problem in modern cryptography
- Do you like a good research project
- Can vultures eat people
- What are the unknown facts of IIITs
- Hey you like jazz
- What helps in entrepreneurship
- Can dogs eat lettuce and tomatoes?
- Who wrote the song Hallelujah
- What are the differences between plants
- What are some other military leaders in Waterloo
- My colleague is poisonous
- What makes math so objective
- What are bushes 1
- What is an OTT video
- Think blogging still pays off
- What is 207
- What do you think of Steph Curry
- Ever cook when frustrated
- Why should I never get a BlackBerry?
- How could the NFL improve instant playback
- How reliable is Mitsubishi
- How is the subway restaurant doing in China
- Why is AngularJS best to learn
- How many types of stake are there
- Everything is calculated
- Is the air pressure floating on us?
- Embroidery designer in the USA
- How do I become a successful speaker
- The American comic industry is dying
- What is the advantage of chemistry
- How do I watch VEVO for free