# 006 Why trying to change others is bullshit
Let's be honest: our colleagues, friends, family members ... They can all be quite exhausting and annoying. After only four months in the company, the young colleague asks for a sabbatical, and during the probationary period he clashes with the experienced employees who often cannot understand his approach and what many “want to understand”. Work from home on Fridays? Where can I get that? Especially if someone has only been with the company for four months! Share presentation suggestions in a Whatsapp group?
In the new world of work, worlds collide again and again ... So how nice would it be if the world ticked the way we imagine it to be? How nice would it be if our fellow human beings behaved as we deem appropriate and sensible? That would be a dream or not? If the others would change just for us ... Stop! Why exactly this dream is unfair and intolerant, that's what this episode is about! Because if you finally stop wanting to change others and instead become curious about their view of life and sensitive to their potential, you will experience an enriching togetherness, satisfaction and - in a work context - mutual success.
That's what this podcast episode is about.
We look forward to your feedback, topic requests, your personal stories / challenges in the new world of work!
Feel free to write to us directly at [email protected]
Do you like the podcast? Help us to get bigger and reach more people and leave a review!
- What is an annual meeting
- Jon Snow didn't want the crown
- What is a sports journalist
- What are the properties of excitatory neurotransmitters
- What is Planck's place
- When will the approved INSPIRE grant be released?
- Why is unsalted butter so expensive
- How do I master computer architecture
- How does peace do it
- What attracts terrorism to France and Belgium
- How do I achieve unity with myself
- Why don't Keralites approve modes
- What factors make people gullible?
- Who contributed to the development of the broadcasting industry?
- Will get Coolpad Note 3 Android Marshmallow
- Why would a narcissist cheat on another person
- Which popular diets have been scientifically refuted?
- What distinguished Toni Morrison's writing style
- How to study machine design effectively
- Which is better for re-evaluation or review
- What does gambling receipt mean
- How was Irn Bru invented
- What are the benefits of speaking out loud
- How can I change the settings for Yahoo Mails?