What are the benefits of bamboo fabric
The unknown bamboo and its benefits
We all know the bamboo plant and the entire range of products that are made from this plant: musical instruments, parquet, decorative materials, house, scaffolding and bridge construction, paper, fiber and food supplements, bamboo juice, bamboo seeds, bamboo oil and tree bus shoots that we all love. In the case of textiles, these are bamboo socks and cleaning cloths. Some young mothers swear by cloth diapers that contain bamboo - not in vain. The cute panda bears, which are threatened with extinction, also love tree bus leaves. Bamboo as a plant is very common, there are over 1000 different types of bamboo worldwide. It is extremely adaptable, grows everywhere, in tropical countries or at heights of up to 3500 meters above sea level. It is growing very quickly. Some species, depending on the soil and climate, up to 40 cm per day.
The species Moso, which is suitable for textile production, grows to a height of over 20 meters in just 45-60 days.
By the way, pandas don't like moso plants.
Renewable energy source & environment
Fast growth, no fertilizers, pesticides and no replanting: Bamboo reproduces quickly, almost like a weed, and this avoids further expansion of agricultural land and the destruction of forests. It is one of the most sustainable natural fibers in the world. Much less water is used for planting than for cotton, its yield is 10 times greater than the yield you get from cotton. Bamboo as a plant produces over 35% more oxygen than a comparable area of trees, absorbs a lot of carbon dioxide, is biodegradable and has hypoallergenic ingredients. This uncomplicated, fast-growing and environmentally friendly tree bush is an inexpensive natural product.
Bamboo - bamboo - bamboo viscose - bamboo fiber
- How is a hard bamboo trunk turned into a soft material? With many wonderful properties that bamboo sock wearers swear by and are very pleasant for delicate children's buttocks?
- Why do people talk about beautiful feelings as if they are touching silk with cashmere?
- And why the different names: bamboo, bamboo, bamboo viscose, bamboo fiber or tree bamboo cellulose?
Every year you treat yourself to a couple of new T-shirts or dresses made of viscose jersey. The material is comfortable, flowing, wrinkle-free, non-transparent and easy to care for. People love these pieces of clothing, which can be bought in a wide variety of colors. For this viscose fiber production, beech, pine, spruce or pine can be used as the starting material for the cellulose raw material, as well as other plants with a high cellulose content. A spinnable fabric - viscose and some also say synthetic fiber is produced through various work processes.
Although this work process is also used in the production of bamboo fabrics, people like to talk about bamboo fabrics, bamboo, bamboofiber, natural bamboo or bamboo fiber. I've never heard anyone say I like to wear pine viscose or pine viscose.
Chemical tests can only be used to determine which cellulose fibers are used to make the respective viscose.
Why are bamboo sock wearers so excited about these bamboo socks? If the material is produced chemically and bamboo is hardly detectable there? The feet are one of the most sensitive organs. They have their own smell, like to sweat, are sensitive to heat and cold, like to be pampered and do not forgive anything. So this is Material bamboo (viscose made from bamboo pulp) not so bad after all. Is that because bamboo is considered an ecological raw material?
- By the unique fiber structure Bamboo absorbs 3-4 times more moisture than cotton and releases it again quickly.
- He feels soft and very comfortable like caressing silk or cashmere.
- He ist breathable - water vapor permeable: it is the property of dissipating the water vapor that arises when sweating.
- Antibacterialll by Bamboo-kun substance: Bamboo-Kun is a natural substance that protects the bamboo plant from bacterial and fungal attack. This substance is retained in the tissue during the manufacturing process. The bamboo fabric protects people from the bacteria that would otherwise cause the sweat to smell unpleasant and leave permanent stains on the laundry. Bacteria are killed, disinfected and the whole product has an antiseptic effect.
- With unique micro chambers cools or warms he depending on the season.
- E.r cools or warms depending on the season.
- Antistatisch: the Jersey do not charge.
- Deodorized: it reduces unpleasant body odor.
- Silky shine remains even after washing.
TANBOOCEL 'Bamboo Fiber are certified bamboo fiber from Hebei Jigao Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd by the patent of bamboo fiber raw material and product accredited by the State Intellectual Property Bureau of China. This natural cellulose-like fiber is obtained from bamboo plants using patented technology.
All seamless underwear for women, men and children that I sell are made only from such certified bamboo fibers.
A touch of the exotic on your skin - this is how a German underwear manufacturer describes his
Lingerie Pure bamboo lingerie collection.
- Odor inhibiting.
- Velvety soft handle.
I can only confirm. It is a very pleasant, elastic and comfortable underwear to wear. The composition: 63% viscose made from bamboo cellulose, 30% polyamide, 7% elastane, wash at 40 ° C, no tumble dryer.
A German sock manufacturer imports its bamboo sneakers from China and describes its goods as follows:
- Silky soft handle
- Comfortable to wear
- Soft comfort waistband.
The sneakers and other socks made of bamboo are visually more robust than the underwear described above, but they also have to withstand more. The description is correct, my family is enthusiastic and I also feel very comfortable.
The composition: 83% viscose made from bamboo cellulose, 15% polyamide, 2% elastane, wash at 40 ° C, no tumble dryer. All my socks end up in the tumble dryer. Bamboo sneakers and socks tarnish a bit in the tumble dryer, but expand again when they are worn.
Viscose made from bamboo pulp is often processed with other materials. When making socks, people like to use polyamide, which is a fine, endless fiber. If you only use cotton, you get a super-soft and pleasant mixture that is particularly good for the skin in summer and winter.
It depends ... and it's the same as always. What harms a substance? Too high temperatures, too high spin speed, too much detergent and too high a tumble dryer setting. Washing temperatures of up to 40 ° C are recommended, a liquid detergent is mandatory and no fabric softener. BIO detergent is not bad.
I.I did a washing test: I washed jersey made of viscoze tree bush pulp, eggshell at 60 ° C and put in a tumble dryer. Result: The material has shrunk approx. 5% in length and it is iron-free. Jersey will hardly change when washed at 40 ° C.
I've been selling bamboo jersey fabrics in the store for several weeks and experience new reactions every day.
- The material is almost unknown.
- It is said to be very soft and comfortable.
- There are customers who wear bamboo socks and they are enthusiastic.
- There are customers who have already knitted with bamboo wool and they are also enthusiastic.
- If you have sudden sweats and night sweats, sew yourself a nightgown or pajamas. Due to its unique fiber structure, bamboo absorbs 3-4 times more moisture than cotton and releases it again quickly. It is anti-bacterial, breathable and cools or warms depending on the season.
- The same goes for the summer. Sew yourself a T-shirt, summer skirts or light trousers for sport and at home. Why should you sweat in a cotton T-shirt when hiking when there are cooling fabrics? Always feeling good and no longer feeling sweaty is no longer a dream.
- Headgear made from bamboo jersey after chemotherapy is very comfortable and a balm for your scalp. The same applies to burns after strong radiation if you have to put on light compresses.
- You can use bamboo terry to sew pajamas, sleeping bags, bed linen, cuddly toys, children's items and accessories for the little ones.
- It is a flowing material with a soft grip, it hides a plump and plump figure. Sew yourself an advantageous fashion to feel good.
- All bamboo jersey that I sell are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Product made in EU
- Relocates Deloitte US to Deloitte UK
- Do you like Yamaha Guitars
- What's your experience with a vasectomy
- How does peace do it
- What is the Big O notation 1
- Runs over 24 hours
- What is transcendental meditation
- How can we make a simple website
- What are some unique Christmas gift ideas
- How does a hair transplant really work
- Nicola Tesla died penniless
- Why are my fingernails blue purple
- What social stigma needs to be removed
- Okra is a shrub
- What would be at CFA Level 4
- What are the responsibilities of social media
- How many times does America make you angry?
- Bought Mailchimp Lemonstand
- How do bijection and countless sets work
- Tectonic plate movements change direction
- What do you like about Wichita Kansas
- Is the rebirth real?
- The flowers stay fresh overnight
- Why does the Chinese government claim everything