Hearing aids can be repaired
Repair and maintenance costs
However, if the microphone in the device breaks, for example, repair costs will be incurred. These are initially allocated to the flat-rate maintenance fee of the health insurance companies. That means that everything is covered with the flat rate of the health insurance companies. However, this only applies if it is a device from the Basic category that does not require additional payments. If the wearer has opted for a hearing aid with additional functionality that is subject to additional payment, the health insurance company pays a fixed amount and the wearer has to pay for the repair of the higher-quality components on a pro rata basis. The replacement of consumables must also be borne by the customer on a pro-rata basis in the case of a hearing aid that is subject to additional payment. Again, it is only free for those who wear the basic model.
For what period does the flat-rate maintenance fee apply? Normally, the flat-rate maintenance fee from the health insurance company is valid for six years. Thereafter, the health insurers usually recommend buying a new hearing aid. The flat-rate maintenance fee for a hearing aid is currently around € 140 on average.
Decide on a competent acoustician from the simpler-hearing network and after purchasing a hearing aid from our partners, you will receive a € 100 voucher for accessories and consumables.
© Images: Fotolia
- How can movement change you psychologically
- Nsync still makes money
- Can a perpetual motion device be made
- How do you write acceptance criteria
- Can displace CO2 O2 from hemoglobin
- What is the science behind Agnihotra
- What exactly do dropshippers do
- Are you a time traveler
- Your brain is mushy
- How do I drain my iPhone battery
- Did you stop your teen from driving?
- How long can we live without a chance
- What college courses did Mark Zuckerberg take
- How do I get custom fitness clothing
- Why is mountain biking so great
- What is the best Harlan Coben novel
- Geometry How to bisect an angle
- What is the full form of LAPB
- Which Mac is good for gaming?
- How do you imagine paradise
- When did 9 11 start
- What is the best perfume to buy
- Why do some people like buffets