What are the features of RedmiBook
Xiaomi RedmiBook 14 Pro
The new RedmiBook 14 Pro is one of the first laptops to feature the new 10th generation Intel Core CPUs. It is equipped with a SATA SSD up to 512 GB and NVIDIA's GeForce MX250 GPU, all of which are housed in a metal housing.
The Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi upgraded the RedmiBook 14 in the new Pro version with the latest Intel CPU and faster DDR4 2666MHz RAM. The laptop has a 14-inch full HD screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, slim 5.75 mm wide bezels and a display proportion of 81.2%. The display supports a viewing angle of 178 °, a brightness of up to 250 nits and high-resolution glare-free. The outer surfaces of the RedmiBook 14 Pro are again made of metal and the B-side made of plastic, which can be opened up to 140 degrees.
A standout feature is NVIDIA's GeForce MX250 GPU with 2GB of GDDR5 memory. The RedmiBook 14 Pro is available in three different versions with Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM and 512GB memory, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM and 512GB memory or with an Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM and 256GB SATA SSD memory. All processors are from the new 10th generation, the Intel i7 has an improved core frequency of up to 4.9 GHz and the Intel i5 a frequency of up to 4.2 GHz.
With the Intelligent Unlock 2.0 function, you can use a Xiaomi Mi Band 3 or Mi Band 3 NFC Edition to unlock the laptop. The RedmiBook weighs only 1.5 kilos and is 17.95 mm thick. To keep the laptop cool, it has two vents under the keyboard to regulate the temperature.
With the inexpensive RedmiBook 14 you also get two USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 port, an HDMI port, a 3.5mm headphone jack and dual-band WLAN (ac), as well as Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity. The laptop has a full-size keyboard with a travel of just 1.3 mm and 19 mm wide keys. There is also a multi-touch Precision trackpad that supports gestures.
Order and buy the new RedmiBook 14 Pro online now in the best electronics store!
- What are your tips for contacting Twitter
- What is a bastard cut in roof frames
- Why does FrostWire keep pausing
- What is meant by meaning
- Is it worth it to develop my idea further
- What are some nasty mortgage credit practices
- What are you currently struggling with
- What actually causes death from tuberculosis
- Who shot Rita Marley
- How can I get a better face
- What part of the speech is something
- What is the best tech forum
- Can I order packages to a hotel?
- How Much Does a Udemy Affiliate Pay
- What were your SAT scores and GPA
- What was your 12th board percentage
- Can a nurse become a teacher
- Which tool is better Informatica or ODI
- Shanghai is bigger than New York City
- Why is my phone screen getting shocks
- What about a continuous pyrolysis plant
- What are the benefits of learning science
- How good is McDonald's Oreo McFlurry
- What makes a place comfortable