Vegans feel healthy with energy
Even if from now on you have to take a closer look at every meal than before - once you have got used to the vegan diet, you will notice the first changes in your body after a while. Positive changes, of course!
Also exciting: Vegan nutrition - delicious enjoyment without any animal products >>
Vegan Diet: This is what happens to your body
1. You lose weight
If you follow a vegan diet, you usually lose weight automatically - without going hungry! The reason for this is often that you automatically fall into a calorie deficit, since fresh products such as fruits, vegetables or legumes are lower in calories than processed, animal products. You lose excess fat and have lower cholesterol levels.
2. You strengthen your immune system
Of course, it also weakens your immune system when your body struggles with persistent inflammatory conditions due to excessive meat consumption. If you do not eat meat, your immune system will be strengthened again and you will get sick less often.
3. You have more energy
Animal products, such as highly processed meat and sausage products, promote inflammation in the body. A lot of energy is required to heal these. Many meat eaters often lack important vitamins, minerals and trace elements. These deficiencies can make themselves felt as tiredness and listlessness. Switch to a vegan and nutrient-rich diet, you will quickly realize that you are seldom limp and tired feel.
4. You sleep better
Your sleep also benefits from the vegan diet! Because the more difficult it is to digest food, the more energy the body has to generate. Since animal foods are for the most part harder to digest than plant foods, the body often lacks the time to relax properly. If you follow a vegan diet, you should find it easier to get to sleep from now on.
5. Your complexion improves
Many processed foods (e.g. convenience foods and fast foods) lead to increased sebum production in the body. Small inflammations are also noticeable on the face in the form of pimples and other blemishes. If you cut down on inflammatory foods, skin imperfections will automatically improve.
6. Your vitamin B12 stores are slowly draining
Fortunately, our bodies can store large amounts of B12 to supply us with when times are bad. Well-filled storage tanks can last for several years - so you don't have to worry at first. However, sooner or later you should have your family doctor test your B12 level for one B12 deficiency is preprogrammed for a completely vegan diet. A B12 deficiency can lead to anemia, which can be associated with symptoms such as weakness, fatigue and motor-sensory disorders of the nervous system.
7. You protect your joints
Most animal products contain large amounts of purines. Our body metabolizes Purines to uric acidwhich can be excreted via the kidneys up to a certain amount. However, if there is too much uric acid in the body, it is deposited in our joints, among other things, and crystallizes there. This can be too gout lead or others Joint discomforte.g. in rheumatoid arthritis. If you avoid animal products, fewer purines will get into your body and your joints will be spared.
Vegan does not automatically mean healthy
Also exciting: Living vegan - My self-test >>
- Why are great writers great
- What do you dislike about Medford OR
- Heart treatment without surgery is really possible
- Why are unit tests important
- What is the difference between Phosphate TSP
- How to write Alhamdulillah in Arabic
- Count Facebook messages as email
- Why is Gautam Gambhir always like Gambhir
- How can I get Trader Joes delivered
- What is meant by negative frequency
- What is the best employee referral software
- Where can I buy Theo chocolates
- How does a spinet piano work
- Which is a derogatory stingy or thrifty
- Has someone killed a baby?
- Is CFP required for the mutual fund advisor
- How old is the oldest actor
- What is new Islamic psychology
- How is money made in the UK?
- Let's blink in our dreams
- Are Filmfare Awards Biased
- What is Alan Rickman known for?
- What does it mean to be a scientist
- How strong is a hemp rope