Whatever happened to custom Airbnb logos
How does the brand ambassador program work?
This is how you become a brand ambassador
If you're passionate about Airbnb and know what makes a great host, you might have what it takes to be a brand ambassador.
Some of the benefits that brand ambassadors benefit from include:
- higher rewards for new hosts you refer than would be the case outside of the program
- higher rewards for new hosts who register thanks to you
- unlimited referrals
- Access to exclusive features
- Access to useful information and practical tips
To qualify for the program, you must have an Airbnb account with good ratings and have verified your identity. Learn more about verifying your identity here. To become a brand ambassador, simply apply on the website of our brand ambassador program.
Tools for brand ambassadors
You can create up to three custom referral links from your brand ambassador dashboard. We've also partnered with Moo so you can purchase flyers and business cards with the official Airbnb logo.
You'll also get access to Airbnb materials with tips and recipes for success that can help you be successful. You will receive all the necessary information by email and, depending on where you live, we may also invite you to trainings, meetups or webinars.
If you want to recommend potential hosts, simply go to your Brand Ambassador dashboard, copy your custom refer a friend link and share it on your favorite channels: text or email, social media, etc. Please remember that only then You receive credit for referrals if the person you recommend clicks on your link and creates an advertisement immediately afterwards. Potential hosts who use your refer a friend link will land on a custom page with your name and profile picture. There you can create a new advertisement directly. You can also direct potential hosts to the Brand Ambassadors page for more information about brand ambassadors.
The amount of rewards you receive for referring new hosts depends on a number of factors, including the region in which you live. Hosts you recommend who advertise their entire property will also receive a one-time reward once they have made their first booking. This is usually around 10% of the amount you receive for your recommendation.
You can invite people who have never hosted Airbnb, even if they already have an Airbnb account. Invitees must host an entire property in order for you to receive credit. Private or shared rooms do not qualify for participation. Please note that people who have already received an invitation from another person or who use software connected via interfaces are not eligible for a recommendation.
Requirements for stays and withdrawals
You will receive your reward as soon as a host you have invited has made their first qualifying booking. The booking must be for a listing for an entire property, have a value of at least $ 100 or the equivalent (before taxes and fees), and be completed no later than 150 days after the referral. That doesn't mean the new listing has to cost more than $ 100 per night; however, it does mean that the total value of the booking (including all nights) must be over $ 100.
Qualifying bookings must be legitimate bookings - fake bookings, bookings made by family or friends, arrangements to share rewards for referrals, or other refund attempts are against the rules of the program. The Referred Host must also never have hosted Airbnb before; this means that he is advertising his property on the platform for the first time.
Payouts are usually made around 14 days after the guest has checked out as part of a qualifying booking. For example, if the check-out date of a qualifying booking falls on January 10th, the payout will typically be around January 24th.
Brand Ambassador Policy
Brand ambassadors must adhere to the following guidelines:
- As an expert and advocate for hosting in their region, the role of Airbnb Brand Ambassadors is to help new hosts take their first steps on Airbnb.
- Brand Ambassadors are not Airbnb employees and do not work under the direction of Airbnb employees.
- Brand ambassadors should not offer legal or other professional advice.
- Brand ambassadors can't spam or send too many messages to the same people. You should respect the privacy of your contacts and only communicate with people who have agreed to be contacted.
- Brand ambassadors should use the hashtag #AirbnbAmbassador on social media posts.
- Brand ambassadors should include a note in emails and other documents, such as: For example: "As an Airbnb brand ambassador, I'll get a bonus if you become a host."
For more information, see the Referral & Brand Ambassador Terms and Conditions below.
- Are protons important
- Are RO and distilled water the same?
- Which graduate can work in IT companies
- Are all grasses edible
- Where is the ONIDA Refrigerator Service Center
- There are oversized straps for men
- A universal coupling joint is used in the train
- How do volcanoes kill people
- What is the difference between vibrato and belt
- Why is the Eucharist a symbol for Christians
- Do you want to go to karaoke?
- Why do Bostonians celebrate Patriots Day
- What is a royal passport in PUBG
- How often are weather forecasts made by meteorologists correct?
- Do you like Yamaha Guitars
- Why don't more men do yoga
- How do you develop emotional boundaries
- How is environmentally friendly recycling in India
- Can training preparations cause liver damage
- How many wands did Hermione have
- Who doesn't deserve to live
- Can Antarctica be made habitable?
- South Indians feel safe in Chandigarh
- Multiculturalism is multiculturalism in conflict with equality
- What is Schrodinger's wave function
- Is Christianity real
- How can a man comfort a woman
- Objectivity is impossible
- Are the sexes naturally unequal
- Is NATS real or fake
- How do online reviews help businesses these days
- Who is the best photographer in Chandigarh
- How do bijection and countless sets work