Why do people like to talk to others
With this sentence we stop gossiping
In life we will meet negative people again and again. People who blaspheme, make other people bad in front of us and lie. It is up to us how we react to such people. Let us get carried away by them, let us fill ourselves with negative energy. An inner restlessness increases and there is a feeling of emptiness and discouragement.
People talk to feel better
The more dissatisfied people are with themselves, the more they tend to hide. You try to make others bad in order to look better yourself. They comment on each other's weaknesses in order to undermine their lack of competence.
However, no one gets better by making others bad. The more we talk about others, the more it shows an inner weakness and little self-confidence. Bad comments about others reflect your own pain and anxiety. Blasphemy damages one's reputation, fills us with negativity and steals our energy.
Put focus on yourself
Confident people focus on themselves. They know that everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Instead of documenting each other's weaknesses in public, they focus on how they can grow themselves.
The more we focus on the life of others, the more it shows that our own life is uninteresting.
What to do when others blaspheme
But: What do we do if the other person is gossiping again and wants to drag us in?
Whenever people speak ill of others in front of us, we can ask this simple question: "Why are you telling me this?"
With this question we deprive the blasphemer of the courage to go on talking. There is almost never a good reason for asking this. The question helps to protect us and shows that we don't want to be drawn into the conversation.
If the question is not quite enough, we can also say: "You should discuss this with him directly." Or "I don't want anything to do with it."
It is up to us how we react to such people. If we get carried away by them, we tend to become that way ourselves. The more we stay away from negative people, act in love and focus on solutions instead of problems, the more beautiful and peaceful our life becomes. If we act with hatred and excitement, the inner unrest and our own insecurity increase.
How long do we have left?
It is not death that most people fear. It's the fear of realizing that you've never really lived. The book “From Good to Great” gives courage to get out of your comfort zone, strength to overcome fears and helps to rediscover the beauty of life.
About the book: From Good To Great: Give up, give in or give it your all
- What have Diana Ross sons inherited
- What are functional requirements
- What's better than machine learning
- What are your tips for contacting Twitter
- Why did Stefan Molyneux develop cancer
- Why do men stand while peeing?
- Why does norepinephrine affect heart rate
- Why is Voltaire so valued
- What's the least enjoyable military job
- How does CRM software help school management
- What is a C company through LegalZoom
- What topics should you stop arguing about?
- How do you imagine paradise
- The Linux system administrator is a good choice for the network operator
- Why are people leaving Honduras
- Should I go to college in the Netherlands?
- What is the name of the first Tesla vehicle
- What does rollo mean in case quotes
- What is the home electrical wiring system
- How is sea fishing regulated?
- Is Spider Man Homecoming on Netflix
- Is the DV Lottery website down?
- How do I prepare homemade gobar gas
- How can I join a paramilitary force?
- How does the Cloudflares service affect SEO performance
- Were there slaves in the US
- Has anyone tried Jiva Ayurveda for the thyroid gland
- What is the concept of heavy kasam
- Who is Tom Brady's sister married to
- Education and health are the keys to success
- What is a choreopoem
- Where did John Coltrane live
- Why do Italians love tomatoes so much