How to draw manga eyes
Draw mouth and eyes
This manga drawing tutorial shows, in a nutshell, how to draw the eyes and mouth on a manga character's face. A more detailed tutorial on drawing manga eyes and more can be found in the main section Drawing Manga.
The mouth can be shaped with just a few strokes.
A narrow middle line (with a closed mouth), a small upper and a lower line that indicate the lips.
If you don't know how to draw an open mouth, it's best to consult a mirror and watch your mouth in the mirror.
When it comes to the eye, you have to make sure that you let the eyelids follow the curve of the eyeball and not just make a straight line.
You can change a look with just a few lines.
From reticent to anger, you basically only need to set a few lines differently.
- Eyelid crease
- small wrinkles under the eye when the eyes are squeezed together
Different variants of eyes for manga characters
- What are the ten punishments for Eve
- Which facial treatment is suitable for sensitive skin
- What is BBMak's most successful song
- Can your mom be your best friend
- How does fear control you?
- What are alternatives to ShareThis
- What is the lightest IDE for the Ionic framework
- What is an impact study
- How do I control my energy
- As Bill Clinton likes in real life
- What are the needs before starting Taekwondo
- Is technology detrimental
- What are examples of behaviorism assumptions
- How many battles were fought in World War I.
- You can vote for criminals in China
- Do I need Medicare Part B.
- What is the IgfxEm exe Windows process
- Relaxed reggae music
- What role does zinc play in men's health?
- What is the best e-book publishing software
- What percentage of Canadians speak French?
- My colleague is poisonous
- What do Quorans despise
- Who are the hottest female athletes