Where mainly zircon bricks are used
Dense refractory zircon stone for high temperature furnace
Introduction of dense zircon bricks
Dense refractory zircon stone is made from zircon as the main raw material. Generally, zircon stone is pressed by isostatic compression and after firing in the shuttle furnace. Some zirconia stones are shaped by casting. Dense zirconium bricks are widely used in glass melting furnaces due to their high temperature resistance, low coefficient of thermal expansion, strong resistance to glass erosion and their glass, stone, stain and other defects in glass and other properties.
Zirconia bricks have better resistance to borate glass than other refractory materials (except for dense chromium oxide bricks). At present, dense zircon stone is mainly used for melting glass fiber furnaces with an alkali content of less than 5% and for melting various borosilicate glass furnaces as the material for the side wall, bottom and other positions of the melting furnace. Zirconia fire bricks are widely used in fiberglass furnace lanes and floor bricks, side wall support bricks and electrode bricks, tuckstone bricks, sewer bricks, and others. Water outlet for continuous casting, etc.
Zirconia fire bricks can be divided into three types according to their physical and chemical indicators: ZS-G high density zirconia bricks, ZS-Z zirconia bricks, and standard zirconia bricks.
Zirconia fire brick is a type of acid-proof flint that has the following advantages:
(1) strong slag resistance, especially acid slag.
(2) Strong resistance to glass erosion and not create bubbles, stones, stains and other defects in the glass
(3) low rate of thermal expansion and stable high temperature volume.
(4) The thermal conductivity decreases with increasing temperature.
(6) hard texture, good wear resistance.
(7) excellent thermal shock resistance.
(8) high volume density, high cold pressure resistance.
(9) Resistant to erosion of steel and glass solutions.
There are standard sizes and specially shaped sizes of zircon fire bricks that can be processed according to the drawing and customers' requirements.
Character of dense zircon stone
Dense zircon stone has strong slag resistance, low rate of thermal expansion,
Dense zircon stone has high fire resistance temperature and fire resistance under load temperature.
Dense refractory zircon stone has good wear resistance and excellent thermal shock resistance.
Dense refractory zircon stone has a high cold compressive strength.
Dense refractory zircon stone has strong resistance to glass erosion and does not create bubbles, stones, stains and other defects in the glass
Specification of dense zircon stone
High density zircon stone
Dense zircon stone
Standard zircon bricks
ZrO2 （%） ≥
SiO2 （%） ≤
Fe2O3 （%） ≤
Apparent porosity （%）
g / cm³
Cold compressive strength
Fire resistance under load of 0.2 MPa
Application of dense zircon stone
Zirconia fire brick is mainly used for:
(1) Zirconia fire bricks are mainly used for lining molten steel pans for degassing, for stainless steel and continuous casting, for nozzles, throttle valves, sleeve bricks and linings of high temperature induction furnaces.
(2) Dense zircon stone is mainly used for melting glass fiber furnaces with an alkali content of less than 5% and melting various borosilicate glass furnaces as the material for the side wall, bottom and other positions of the melting furnace. Zirconia fire bricks are widely used in fiberglass oven paths and floor bricks, side wall and electrode brick support bricks, tuckstone bricks, sewer bricks, and others.
(3) The refractory zircon stone is also used as the bottom of the furnace for melting aluminum because zircon oxide stone is not corroded by metal chrome, aluminum oxide and their slag.
Dense Zircon Stone Production Line:
- How can I sell online coaching
- What's a sheriff's salary
- How is sea fishing regulated?
- What do you like best about your office?
- What are some examples of triclinic minerals
- What does my savings account portfolio look like
- What is belly dance
- How to Buy Skipjack Dime
- Wizards listen to Muggle music
- Do you feel anger to be alive
- Should youth football have weight restrictions
- How does a blockchain database work
- Why did people prefer comfort to love?
- If the filter in the cigarette decomposes
- Does the Constitution support an impeachment investigation?
- How big is the market for aseptic packaging
- Trump is interested in the working class
- The people of Singapore celebrate Christmas
- Where can we watch Telugu movies online
- Mood swing is a disorder
- Do you live on behalf of others
- Still use Flickr
- How can we convert waste into energy?
- What does mod modulo mean in mathematics
- What are some rare pictures of Coimbatore
- Can 996 be divided by 6
- Why is unsalted butter so expensive
- Which certificate should every developer have
- How amputees feel phantom limb sensations
- What are some examples of plastic waste
- Do you know a free hosting reseller
- Why is fairtrade coffee important
- What's the worst U2 song
- What does the word emote