What is Bitcoin Wallet customer service
Coinbase support: reach the telephone hotline and customer service
Coinbase support will help you if there are problems with your account or if you have questions about your wallet or account. We'll show you what options you have to contact Coinbase's customer service online or by phone.
Click here for online support
Coinbase is one of the most famous online platforms to buy or sell Bitcoin and other altcoins. After you have created a wallet and done the verification, you can start trading cryptocurrencies straight away. If there are any problems, you can contact Coin-Base-Support, who will answer your questions.
Coinbase Support: Reach customer service by phone and online
Coinbase offers users different ways to reach customer service:
- By email
- By phone
In general, you should note that Coinbase has a lot of new registrations due to the current hype about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. The support is accordingly busy with a lot of inquiries. You have to expect relatively long waiting times, as the support gives priority to the following topics:
- Login problems
- Verification and two-factor authentication issues
- Delays in purchases / sales
If you have any other problem, Coinbase recommends first taking a look at the English-speaking support center, where you can get answers to the most common questions.
Write an email to Coinbase Customer Service
If you haven't found an answer to your questions in the support center, you can write an email to customer service. In order to ensure the fastest possible processing, you should enter the respective error message and the codes for the transaction.
Coinbase: Call the hotline by phone
Coinbase also offers a telephone hotline. However, this is located in the USA and is also English-speaking. You can contact customer service at this number:
+1 (888) 908-7930
The hotline is available Monday to Friday, 24 hours a day, around the clock.
Coinbase on Twitter
Coinbase is also represented on the social network Twitter. There are regular status updates on Coinbase and the services offered here. Specific inquiries are not answered here, use the e-mail support for this.
[status] Resolved: We have cleared our backlog of delayed wires from December. Customers should receive their funds ... https://t.co/P5XX3VsBGL- Coinbase Support (@CoinbaseSupport) January 14, 2018
Is there a German support for Coinbase?
Customer service for Coinbase is currently only available in English. It is not known whether there will be support in other languages at some point, for example for German users. In this case, we will inform you about this at this point.
Quiz: How well do you know Assassin's Creed? Put your knowledge to the test!
You don't want to miss any news about technology, games and pop culture? No current tests and guides? Then follow us on Facebook (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games) or Twitter (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games).
- What are the ethical dilemmas in marketing
- Locations can book rooms in the hotel
- How many old European tribes were there
- Why is Quora only in one language
- How can I get my business going?
- What is mild carbon monoxide poisoning
- Dal has more protein than eggs
- Why would an ex return your call
- Did golf make you a better person
- What is a free bird
- How is information theory related to statistics?
- Like 4 28 + 3 is 21
- Thumb up means in French
- What are some good readings on advertising
- Would you play Minecraft with me
- What is the most uncomfortable for you
- What is the breakdown voltage in the diode
- Dog collars are cruel
- Does the universe have a different galaxy
- How can you kill a crocodile
- Count Facebook messages as email
- How tense works in Chinese Mandarin
- How do I get a data entry job
- What's the worst U2 song