How should you kill a rattlesnake
Why monkeys, snakes and the like actually have no business at home
What is allowed in the rented apartment
You can usually keep small animals such as fish, hamsters and certain birds without the consent of your landlord. It looks different with dogs and cats when the animals restrict the lives of the other tenants with noises and smells. It is similar with exotic species: if they are small and harmless, nothing speaks against keeping them. So the neighbor cannot object to a non-poisonous corn snake. In the case of dangerous animals, you need the express consent of the landlord and the responsible police or regulatory authority. So simply holding scorpions, poisonous snakes and crocodiles is not allowed.
Why whole species and the environment suffer
The exotic animal trade is one of the largest industries in the world. Real money is made with it. And it doesn't always have to be a monkey, iguana or flying fox - you sometimes become part of this retail chain in the aquarium department of the hardware store:
You have to realize that 98 percent of all fish for saltwater aquariums are caught in the wild. They cannot be easily grown even by professionals.
How to responsibly keep exotics
Should it still be a turtle, snake or the like, then you should deal with the needs and behavior of the animal well in advance. In the long term, calculate whether you still have time for turtles and parrots thirty years from now. Many of the animals easily get that old. Our expert advises when looking for the right animal:
First ask at one of the animal shelters. In large cities such as Berlin, Stuttgart or Leipzig, you have a good chance of meeting employees with the appropriate experience. There you will be well advised and take the burden off the facility.
If you have any legal questions, please contact the veterinary office responsible for you in advance.
They know which regulations apply in your federal state and which evidence you may have to present
According to the exotic specialist Patrick Boncourt. To keep an exotic animal, you need to think responsibly, conscientiously, and long-term. And even then you can only offer the animal nearly as good living conditions as in its natural environment.
- What was the first Anthony Hopkins film
- Which iPhone 5 model is best
- Should I buy this business
- The Bernoulis equation is according to which law
- What is the best advice for financial management
- What were Lyndon B Johnson's interests
- What is broken torque
- Is Adele better than Whitney Houston
- How could Square be improved?
- How do I add friends
- When did you get deeply inspired?
- Was JFK the first gay president
- What is video decoding
- What is karma according to Veda
- How many attempts are there in MMMUT
- What is an overview of CCSHAU
- What is an aflatoxin
- Why is papyrus writing bad
- How much air is there in a football?
- Which layers form the troposphere
- What is it like to visit Zimbabwe
- How is sulfuric acid collected
- True Blood is a teen drama
- Which are the game schools in Jharkhand
- How important are formations in football
- Why is PewDiePie not on YouTube
- What is the answer to 0
- What is your algorithm for tightening screws
- Presidents earn income after their presidency
- Would you go out with an Asian girl
- What does pneumatic load mean
- What percentage of Christians share their faith
- Are coffee beans healthy?
- How is androphobia treated