What are the most common dental procedures
We always carry out these gently and minimally invasively as well as painlessly. Probably the most common procedure associated with dental surgery is the extraction of wisdom teeth. This is usually done surgically if a displaced or not erupted wisdom tooth is rotated or tilted or has strongly ramified tooth roots. The basis for this is, of course, careful diagnostics using modern technologies, during which we can precisely record your anatomical requirements and plan the procedure for you in the best possible way.
Surgical root tip resection is performed when an endodontic case proves to be particularly complex and represents the final option for tooth preservation. The root tip of the affected tooth is cut off and the inflamed tissue is removed. The root canal is then sealed against bacteria in order to prevent renewed bacterial inflammation. The hemisection is also used to preserve teeth if a root canal treatment cannot be carried out or if an inflammation of the bone cannot be treated. Here, one or more roots of a multi-rooted tooth are removed and the corresponding tooth part separated in order to preserve the remaining tooth part. The premolarization is a special case, because the tooth roots are preserved despite the separation of the tooth parts.
In reconstructive periodontal therapy, special surgical transplantation techniques are used, in which gum transplants or connective tissue can be used to cover exposed tooth roots. The course of the gums can also be restored using these techniques. And finally, with the help of special materials, the body's own cells can be stimulated to form new tissue or, together with replacement material, to compensate for a loss of tissue.
We are pleased to be able to offer you dental surgery, a complex discipline with a wide range of possible applications. In order to ensure that you are always well informed about your individual treatment options, we naturally include comprehensive advice in advance of your treatment. For optimal treatment success, we also rely on careful surgical follow-up care.
- What is a photoelectric effect
- Which word rhymes with boogie
- What are gluons
- How can I update YU4711
- Mahjong is difficult to learn to play
- Lenin died of syphilis
- How do I use Codeforces
- Dory died in Finding Dory
- How do I get a pass in DSP
- Why do schools have entrance exams
- What are the search functions on YouTube
- What are the properties of excitatory neurotransmitters
- Egg causes fat loss
- We dream during the day
- Is yoga bad for the knees?
- What is your craziest hunting experience
- Does antivirus really work
- Which band has the best lyrical content?
- Communicate equally between men and women
- What are body aches a sign of
- What is the double slit experiment
- What does D mean in math
- You can cause pain without physiological harm
- How do top universities review graduate applications