What is a pony car
Chevrolet Camaro: rendering with a mid-engine turns into a Corvette sidekick
The Chevrolet Corvette has recently been using the mid-engine, so why not the Camaro too? That is the question that arises with this particular rendering. It comes from Carlifestyle on Facebook. Sometimes these weird representations can get off track, but if we're honest, this one piques our interest ... in a good way.
It is not difficult to see the main features of the Lamborghini Huracan in the design, presumably because it is the car that this rendering is based on. The side air intake is a clear indication, but beyond that, this car definitely looks like a real good ol 'Camaro.
More about the new Corvette:
And what are the characteristics of this, let's say Lamaro? As with anything to do with a mid-engine, the nose is short and the hips wide to accommodate an engine behind the rider. From that point of view, it's pretty impressive how well the Camaro adapts to life as a mid-engined supercar. Of course, this is also an exceptionally well-made representation that could pass for something real if we didn't know otherwise.
Here is a radical thought. The Corvette and the Camaro were a powerful one-two punch for Chevrolet as front-engined performance machines from America. Sales of the Camaro have plummeted in recent years, and the Corvette has moved to its new mid-engine shape. Perhaps the creation of a mid-engined Camaro could save the pony car. GM should simply transfer both the 'Vette and the' Maro to the mid-engine world. The Camaro would have little competition to fear in this form, and we would have no problem driving the car you see here - be it a V6, V8, or even a decent hybrid.
Unfortunately, Chevrolet already had the courage to build the C8 Corvette with the engine behind the driver. Hence, we suspect it has already absorbed so much resources from GM that the Camaro's future is likely to be far less interesting. It is expected that the series will disappear in the next few years when the current generation expires and goes down in the annals of automotive history a second time.
- Is there an open source eWallet app
- How do sea seismic waves arise?
- Fever blisters can move
- Which Iphone 5 will work in India
- How does your spouse support you emotionally
- List of apartments for sale in Trivandrum
- How are Java and C ++ related
- 1800 volts DC will kill you
- Is ammonium chloride neutral salt
- Count Facebook messages as email
- Decay bosons
- Is Amazon a Right Choice to Work with
- How does the soil naturally get nitrogen?
- Why does supermarket yogurt taste so sour
- Tortured Kaefer psychopathically as a child
- What happens when spiders go extinct
- Which musician has the most twisted lyrics
- Was Muammar Gaddafi a dictator
- Who are we 1
- How do I add friends
- Why have speakeasy bars become more popular
- Did you stop your teen from driving?
- How do I not write asexual characters
- Microsoft bought LinkedIn for Cortana