What is the value of sin 175
Worth a sin: chocolate hazelnut cake
I recently found the perfect chocolate cake recipe there. You can argue about the right companion for chocolate, from cream to chilli and rum grapes to red wine, everything is possible. For me nuts are the only true congenial counterpart to chocolate when baking. They are also the only ingredient I will put up with in chocolate bars. And best of all: Ainsley Harriott manages to get by with five ingredients that can be found in any reasonably well-stocked household. So if the Sunday cake has not yet been set: Here is a serious candidate to make yourself!
What makes this cake perfect for me is the wonderful balance between the light bitter substances from the chocolate and the nuts with the clear caramel sweetness of the brown sugar. In addition, if you take it out of the oven in good time, the cake is still slightly damp and therefore has exactly the "palatability" that a good chocolate cake should have.
You need 175 grams of each of the following ingredients:
- roasted hazelnuts, ground
- Dark chocolate
- Brown sugar
Add six eggs and you're good to go.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease a flat springform pan (if you want to serve the cake in brownie format, a square one is also possible) on the sides and line the base with baking paper. Melt the chocolate in a metal bowl over a saucepan of boiling water while stirring. Mix half of the sugar with the butter until creamy. First fold in the egg yolks and then the cooled, melted chocolate. Beat the egg whites with the rest of the sugar into a meringue. Carefully fold in the ground nuts and chocolate mixture. Fill into the springform pan and bake for 40 minutes (not too long! Toothpick test!). Let cool in the tin, cut into pieces and serve.
Fits to ...
A cup of white coffee or, if you want it with percentages, maybe a sweet sherry. There are also said to be people who drink Islay single malt with it ...
- Killed Windows NT Unix
- What is the TYPO3 mask
- How did Chandigarh come about as a city
- Which are more profitable broilers or layers
- What is stronger fire or ice
- Is HgBr2 soluble or insoluble
- Why is unsalted butter so expensive
- What Makes Cats Small
- Is dyspraxia on the autism spectrum
- Is it possible not to think
- TDS applies to interest on bonds
- Why does metal sink and wood float
- What is guided meditation
- Tamil was banned in carnatic music
- How are reading and traveling connected?
- Which startups should you see in 2016?
- Where can you find social media managers
- I have problems with my self-esteem
- Plagiarism makes people less creative
- Can the iPad be hacked over WIFI?
- How big is a mole of oxygen
- Is photography theater
- Horror film dangerous
- What is the best treatment for anhedonia