Are Sakura's parents ninja in Naruto
5.0 out of 5 starsThe 6th film in the "Naruto Shippuden" seriesReviewed in Germany on September 17, 2017
FOREWORD: KSM Anime has now released all "Naruto" and "Naruto Shippuden" films on DVD. Here is my review of the 6th film "Road to Ninja", which catapults Naruto and Sakura into a parallel universe.
ACTION: Madara Uchicha wants to test the genjutsu of his lunar eye plan and transports Naruto and Sakura into a parallel universe. Everything is a little different there: Shikamaru is a joker, Kiba and Akamaru can't stand each other, Shino has an insect phobia, Hinata is a Tsundere and Sasuke is also living in the village again. And while Sakura's parents died a heroic death, Naruto's parents are now alive again! But even in this world, dangers and strong opponents await the two ...
DATA: German and Japanese sound track / Subtitles: German / Image format: 16: 9, 1.85: 1 / Running time: approx. 106 minutes / FSK: from 12 years / Extras: Trailer, picture gallery & Prologue episode 531 (see below)!
SYNCHRONIZATION: The film can be played in German as well as in the original Japanese language (with German subtitles). I prefer the German version and that's why I list all of the film's important speakers here:
PACKAGING: The DVD is ready in a normal case that had no flaws. The main characters are depicted on the cover: Naruto, his parents, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi and Akatsuki. The FSK logo can be covered by the reversible cover. In the DVD there is a small booklet with the latest KSM anime titles.
NOTES: The picture is, as always, of a very high standard. The colors are well worked out. The sound is perfect and the menu is easy to use. What I don't like, for example, is the German dubbing voice of Naruto's mother Kushina. By the way, a lot of well-known characters have a (small) appearance in the film - including the former Akatsuki members who provide one or the other surprising moment.
PROLOGUE - EPISODE 531: Episode 531 is part of the regular anime series that is preparing for this film. In this episode, Naruto visits a bathhouse with his friends when Rock Lee is suspected of harassing the girls. This episode is quite funny and later a little bit sad, because you can see how lonely Naruto feels sometimes. In the film, too, Naruto and his friends visit the bathhouse, but this time everything is a little different ...
CONCLUSION: The 6th film is not my favorite film in the series, but it is definitely one of the better ones. This is mainly due to the fact that the characters act differently than we are used to from them. Hinata and Rock Lee in particular cause quite a few laughs. Incidentally, Sakura and Naruto have also swapped places, so that both notice what it is like to live with or without parents ... this also leads to one or the other sad moment. It's nice that next to Naruto, Sakura is also the focus.
- Which smartphone has the best bokeh?
- When did the Muslims begin to migrate to Europe?
- Why don't caste systems collapse
- Is it okay to be expressive
- What content sites have paywalls
- What is an ixquick search engine
- Is Berkeley a good place to retreat?
- What caused your most intense orgasm ever
- What was Duryodhana's favorite dessert
- Expats are welcome in Dubai
- What body type will a kettlebell give you
- Is crying really that bad?
- How much horsepower can a v6 have
- How is the valuation carried out in real estate
- What makes an artist funky
- Why are war battles important
- Are you a Laravel developer
- Why is there no sound in the room
- What is the formula for the centripetal acceleration
- In this case the potential energy decreases
- When do children need support
- Zaheer Khan's international career is over
- What is macro photography most commonly used for?
- Are camels considered pets