Can I make films with a mobile camera?
Multi-camera control - operation procedure
Names and functions of the buttons and symbols
Single screen mode
- Live view
- Remaining capacity of the storage medium
- Remaining battery charge
- Recording mode
- Group owner (only displayed if connected via the group owner method)
- Camera name (can be accessed by selecting MENU> (Network)> [Edit Device Name])
- Menu button (to change settings for all cameras at the same time)
- Shutter release button (to record with all cameras at the same time)
- Shutter release button (to record with a camera)
- Display key (to change the display mode)
- Groups (only displayed if there is a connection via the access point method)
- Return to multi-screen mode or list mode
- Adjustment range
- Image display button on the smartphone (images sent from the camera to the smartphone are displayed)
Tap the live view to switch to single screen mode.
To adjust the position of the live view, touch the live view for a slightly longer interval to select it before dragging and dropping it.
Configure all cameras
In multi-screen mode or list mode, tap the MENU button. You can change which icons appear on the screen. Tap the icons to change the settings.
Record with all cameras at the same time
Recordings with cameras only in video mode
Use the multi-screen mode or the list mode.
If the cameras' recording modes are mixed but at least one is set to film mode, only the cameras in film mode will start recording when you press the shutter button.
- Since this camera is in movie mode, it is recording movies.
- Since this camera is in the still mode, it will not record anything (“!” Appears as a warning).
Configure a camera
Use single screen mode.
To change the settings displayed in the setting area, tap the relevant item.
To change settings that are not shown, tap the menu key.
Recordings with a camera
Use single screen or list mode. In list mode, tap the list on the right to select a single camera.
Individual cameras can be divided into groups and controlled via these.
This function is only available when connected through the access point mode.
To add cameras to groups (e.g. group A)
- 7.1. Select [A]> [MENU]> [Edit group A].
- 7.2. Tap the cameras to add (or delete).
- 7.3. When you are finished, select [OK] to save.
- There is no limit to the number of cameras in a group.
- A camera can belong to more than one group.
- Coffee and tea are bad for the acid
- What's your favorite scenario Everyone dies
- Can Russia afford its military
- What do you mean by lubricant
- What are the elements of symmetry
- How can you become an apostle
- Why do they call condominiums apartments
- What does an IAESTE internship look like
- How to use a rod welder
- Is ADSL the same as DSL
- Should our habits be maintained or broken
- Is Public Health Care Effective in India?
- Which books should biomedical engineering students read?
- How reliable is Google's Project Fi
- How are you Rent the Runway
- Are nice people often perceived as creepy?
- How did slim fit clothing become popular
- What screams I'm from Louisiana
- Is it healthy to drink plantain juice every day?
- I missed my period. Am i pregnant
- US presidents were humble
- What is a single DNA molecule
- There are downsides to using CRM
- How much are ragdoll cats worth
- Why does Wikipedia have a notability policy
- How are Aboriginal people treated in Australia
- How can I marry a refugee
- How to express negation in Basque
- Why do I want to suddenly faint
- Who makes the best cheese in America
- What is the whitest genre of music
- What happened at Red Wedding
- Should neuromarketing be banned and made illegal
- What natural addition helps with paranoia