How can I change my Facebook color?
When you open Facebook, you'll see one thing primarily: the blue color. With the Chronicle, Facebook has improved a lot in terms of appearance, but it could be more varied and individual. If you're in the mood for color and a changed Facebook design, the following guide explains what you can do with Firefox and Chrome.
Change Facebook theme with Firefox
If you use Firefox, it is easy to adapt the Facebook design: you need the “Stylish” add-on for this.
- Open your browser and look for the “Stylish” extension under the add-ons (this link will take you directly to the download).
- Install the add-on by clicking on the “Add to Firefox” button. Then restart the Firefox browser.
Change the color and appearance of Facebook
Once you've installed the add-on, you're good to go:
- You will see an "S" in the menu. Click it and then select Find Styles For This Page.
- You will now be redirected to userstyles.org. Enter “Facebook” in the search field there. You can now choose yours from the list of numerous designs.
Install a new Facebook theme
Have you decided on a new design? Then go to the appropriate link and click “Install with Stylish”. From now on, Facebook will appear in the design you have chosen.
You can of course change this at any time:
- In the Firefox menu bar, simply go to “Add-ons” via “Extras” and click on “User styles”.
- You can deactivate or remove your design here as you wish.
Change Facebook theme with Google Chrome
Even if you use Google Chrome, you have the option of adapting your Facebook design with various extensions:
- On the one hand, the add-on "Facebook Themes" provides you with an extension with which you can choose from various design templates after installation.
- on the other hand, you can download “Facebook Re-Design” in order to be able to adapt the Facebook color design as well as the font.
Change Facebook design regardless of browser
PageRage is the name of the plugin with which you can tweak the Facebook design regardless of the browser.
- To do this, visit the provider's website and download the plug-in. Then open "YontooClientSetup.exe" and click on "Run".
- In the newly opened dialog window click "next", then "Install". Once the installation process is complete, click on “Finish” and the application is installed.
Customize Facebook design with PageRage
Open the Facebook homepage, log in and use "Change Layout" or "Remove Layout" to customize your Facebook design. You will then be redirected to the homepage of the plug-in provider and can choose from numerous layout templates. Optionally, you can get creative yourself and design your own Facebook design.
Create your own Facebook design
To do this, go to "Create your own" in the left menu on the PageRage start page.
Select a color from the given color palette, click on “Next Step. If you have your own color preferences, enter the hex code for your desired color in the black box on the far right. If you want a plain background, go to "Next Step". If you want your own background image, you can select it and set the tiling and transparency according to your ideas.
When your layout is ready, select "Save & Publish". You can choose between “Profile Only” if you only want your design to be visible on your profile, and “All Pages” if you want to see your design everywhere.
- What are ancient bodybuilding methods
- How do you say Muecke in Thai
- What is crisis intervention in social practice
- What is the newest quantum computer
- Is life important for the cosmos
- Are electric scooters legal for the street
- What kind of vitamins are in radishes
- Albert Einstein was a vegetarian
- Who is Tony Blair married to
- What is 3 3 3 11
- Who was Zezima on Runescape
- What are the Beliefs of the Liberal Party
- How many cups are in 750ml
- What is the deity of Islam
- Where did Joseph Goebbels live?
- How is an electrical voltage converted
- What hurts the most about being religious
- How can I improve the R-square
- Which is the longest animal cell
- How can I get Trader Joes delivered
- What does Ahjusshi mean in K Pop
- What does the instinct theory best describe
- How can you log into Snapchat?
- What makes you forget things?