Mahjong is difficult to learn to play
The rules for beginners
With the help of the key words, the experienced player can quickly read up on anything that is unclear how it behaved with this or that term. But what should the beginner do when confronted with this game for the first time? On this page, I propose a tour of the key words which, in my opinion, points a good way into the secrets of the rules. It is i.a. no need to follow further links on the pages, because the cross-references are more interesting for advanced players. One difficulty arises because new bullet points are still being added, including very essential things. So this introduction must remain incomplete for the time being and leave a few things to the reader's intuition.
Most players get to know the game through the game components. Be it that you bring yourself a game from a trip, that you see friends playing with the beautiful stones or that you find such a game in your household from earlier times. So it is certainly a good idea to first familiarize yourself with the game material.
Next, the beginner should get to know the stones of the game. First of all, it is advisable to take a look at the colored stones, because they make up the largest part of the game. Then it is the turn of the trump cards.
Once you've got such an overview of the material, you should now remember what the goal of the game is. The Mah-Jongg game has a hierarchical structure. A number of games are grouped together to form a wind lap, and four wind laps make up a mahjong game. So you should now learn how to set up a Mahjong game. Immediately afterwards, it is worth taking a look at the wind lap.
Now that the framework in which the individual games take place is known, it is time to deal with the course of a game. After the distribution of the space, it begins with the construction of the wall.
Now you should deal with the characters that make up a game picture, i.e. the Chow, the Pung and the Kong. Actually, the couple are still part of it, but there isn't much to say about that. You can now learn even more about the flowers and the seasons.
How the points are calculated from the individual figures can be found in the chapter on accounting. After that, the evaluation tables should also be understandable. But how do you get your stones? By pulling when it's your turn, that should be clear. But there is also the possibility of calling. You can actually play now, but only playing mixed hands is no fun. So let's at least dedicate ourselves to the play of colors. Now the first round of testing can begin.
As the safety of gambling increases, the rules should also be stricter and penalties should be distributed for violations. One can now gradually move on to the more specific things. This includes, for example, dealing with the disruptive game requirement and the various special hands, e.g. the flush, the nine lanterns or the green hand. Perhaps the overview table for special hands is understandable now, if you still know what the limit means, which is referred to in the right column of the table.
The end of our tour is then offered by such exotic things as the robbery of the kong and the gain of earth or heaven.
- What is antenatal checkups
- How can succulents change their color
- Can spirits attain class consciousness
- Is astigmatism acceptable in the army
- What are magnetic electrostatic forces
- What are some properties of organic compounds
- Is the YouTube algorithm against Israel
- Should psychology replace psychiatry
- What happened to zoomii com
- Why do people smoke or drink
- What is the top 10 in Malaysia
- Fruit used for pimples
- Is the uniqueness inherently good
- Music will always be important
- Why do dogs heal faster than humans
- What made football famous?
- What is a unique problem of the Midwest
- What is the technology behind Zug 18
- Where can I get custom bikes?
- How do you become a full-bodied person
- Are you not entertained
- How do I know about hotels in Ahemdabad
- How did Tom Brady achieve his records
- What is 7 3 4 0
- What are all companies using JIRA
- What is a military alliance
- How is money made in the UK?
- What is Einstein's thought experiment
- Is it worth buying the Nokia 6
- How is NIT Jaipur as a college
- What's the worst bar in Oregon
- Can I become a content writer?
- Why are Chinese jealous of Korean?
- Would you prefer good looks or intelligence