Can couples therapy help a vicious narcissist?
narcissismWhen self-love becomes harmful
BDN, BKJPP, BVDN, BVDP & DGPPN (eds.). (09/01/2018). Narcissistic personality disorder often combined with other disorders. neurologen-und-psychiater-im-netz.org/psychiatrie-psychosomatik-psychotherapie/ratgeber-archiv/meldung/article/narzisstische-persoenlichkeitsstoerung-oft-kombiniert-mit-weiteren-stoerungsbildern/ (last accessed: November 12, 2020).
Dammann, G., Sammet, I. & Grimmer, B. (Eds.). (2012). Narcissism: Theory, Diagnostics, Therapy. Stuttgart: Kohlhammer.
Dieckmann, E. & Behary, W. (2015). Schema Therapy: An Approach to Treating Narcissistic Personality Disorders. Advances in Neurology - Psychiatry, 83 (08), 463-478.
Euler, S., Stalujanis, E. & Spitzer, C. (2018). Current status of psychotherapy for personality disorders. Journal for Psychology and Psychotherapy 66 (2), 95-105.
Kernberg, O. F. & Hartmann (Eds.). (2018). Narcissism: Basics - Disorders - Therapy. Stuttgart: Schattauer.
Lammers, C. H., Vater, A. & Roepke, S. (2013). Narcissistic Personality Disorder. The neurologist, 84 (7), 879-888.
Lammers, C. H. (2017). Self-love, high expectations and a lack of empathy. InFo Neurology & Psychiatry, 19 (9), 50-58.
Lammers, C.-H. & Doering, St. (2018). Narcissism and the Narcissistic Personality Disorder. PSYCH up2date, 12 (04), 331-345.
Lammers, C.-H. & Eismann, G. (2019). Am i a narcissist Stuttgart: Schattauer.
Marwitz, M. (undated). The narcissistic personality disorder: genesis, diagnosis and therapy from a behavioral point of view. Ptk-bayern.de/ptk/web.nsf/gfx/A22DB320ADD6DCA541257B5C002F12DB/%24file/Vortrag_Marwitz_Lpt.pdf (last accessed: December 14, 2020)
Payk, T. R. & Brüne, M. (2017). Psychiatry and psychotherapy. Stuttgart: Thieme.
Pro Psychotherapie e.V. (Ed.). (undated). Personality Disorders: Narcissism. therapie.de/psyche/info/index/diagnose/persoenlichkeitsstoerungen/narzissmus/ (last accessed: November 12, 2020).
Russ, E., Shedler, J., Bradley, R. & Westen, D. (2008) Refining the construct narcissistic personality disorder: diagnostic criteria and subtypes. The American Journal of Psychiatry, 165 (11), 1473–1481.
Sachse, R., Sachse, M. & Fasbender, J. (2011). Clarification-oriented psychotherapy of narcissistic personality disorder. Göttingen: Hogrefe.
Sonnenmoser, M. (2014). Narcissistic Personality Disorder: A Disease with Many Facets. Deutsches Ärzteblatt, 13, 567.
Walter, M. & Bilke-Hentsch, O. (2020). Narcissism: Basics - Forms - Interventions. Stuttgart: Kohlhammer.
- How do I remove distractions for success
- Maple trees grow quickly
- Who are the investors in Politico
- Is the thyroid responsible for weight loss?
- Why do horses bite their thighs?
- What is the newest quantum computer
- Why is poetry relevant to other literature
- What are Notable Uses of Data Mining
- What will happen to Euron Greyjoy
- What's the coolest gaming mouse
- Why can trauma lead to success
- How are Instacart drivers paid exactly
- What's the hardest part about getting motivated
- Candy Did Andes mints are getting bigger
- How long can fruit fly eggs survive
- Who was the worst Sith Lord
- Is silence a solution to problems?
- How often are oil engineers fired
- What is the difference between fire blankets and normal blankets?
- What is the most common popular thought
- How leopards hunt for food
- How do I open a Dubsmash app
- What are the best Fiverr tips
- What's your craziest ride-sharing experience
- How do small business advisory boards work
- What are popular tech forums
- How is the second layer technique in PICT
- Professional intraday trading is also speculation
- Where does the Supreme Personality of the Godhead live
- How do I expand 2x y 3
- Why do people feel naked?
- Why does supermarket yogurt taste so sour
- How do I patent a method