How do I do acting
trainingActor (school) (m / f / d)
What does an actor do?
Actors impersonate characters in films, documentaries or on stage. Theater performances can be quite different, depending on whether they take place in large state and city theaters or on small private stages and small theaters. Everywhere, however, the pieces have to be rehearsed. That takes weeks to months. The actors rehearse for 4 to 5 hours a day with the acting troupe, the so-called ensemble. These trials require critical ability and perseverance.
Together with the director, the actors develop a very specific understanding of the text, a classic, perhaps also a modern interpretation of the play. Actresses do speech and physical exercises every day, because the body, along with language, is their means of expression for facial expressions and gestures. Not to forget: memorizing the texts, monologues and dialogues. Actors who work for film and television are no less rehearsing their roles. Although there is no direct contact with the audience, the individual scenes are often repeated countless times until they are correct.
Actors are sometimes also active as speakers, e.g. B. as a voice actor in the dubbing of films, radio plays and audio books as well as in theater education.
Content of the training
During the theoretical and practical lessons, you acquire knowledge in the following subjects, for example:
- Voice training
- Speech training
- Ear training
- Breathing technique
- Singing (chanson, stage song)
- Speech improvisation
- Microphone speaking
- partly speaking dialect
- Body awareness
- Body language
- Dance (e.g. classical ballet, jazz dance, tap dance, modern dance)
- Movement in front of the television camera
- Fighting technique (e.g. tai chi, aikido)
- Handling props
- Role study
- performance (monologue, partner play, ensemble)
- History of literature and theater
- Costume and mask customer
- Stage and contract law
The following general subjects, for example, are also taught during the training:
- Social studies
- Communication skills
- Working accuracy
How well does the acting profession suit you?
- Why do people hate spoilers
- What is the timing of vajiram per day
- Ist bmb is a nationalized bank
- Are monosaccharides polar
- What dawn is Martin Garrix using
- What are some of the biggest mistakes made by Batmans
- What limits the human hearing range
- Who wrote the original Windows operating system
- Could Ivanka be President Trump's runner-up
- How has technology changed retail
- Why has my rating for codechef decreased
- What medicine gives you electrolytes
- When were film cameras invented?
- How do you make eyebrows naturally thicker?
- What are your assumptions about children
- When did digital photography begin?
- You could write an essay about nothing
- DFinity is the next big crypto currency
- Who would Dr. Win Strange against Hela
- How many waterfalls are there in the Azores?
- Can I make Cordial Limeade with lime
- What are your worst experiences with music
- Why shouldn't school be compulsory?
- How are dog years measured