What is positive x-axis
Rational numbers in the coordinate system
bettermarks »Math book» Numbers »Rational numbers» Knowledge of rational numbers »Rational numbers in the coordinate system
In these explanations you will learn how to deal with a coordinate system that also includes negative numbers.
The quadrants of the coordinate system
The two coordinate axes divide the drawing plane into four quadrants (i.e. four fields).Even if you don't draw a point, you can tell from the sign of its coordinates in which quadrant the point lies. P (x / y)
A point in the coordinate system
A point in the coordinate system is described by its x-coordinate (also called x-value) and its y-coordinate (also called y-value).All points are named with capital letters (A, P, R, T, ...).
Reading a point
If you want to read off a point, think of the point as two straight lines that run parallel to the coordinate axes. You can read off the x and y values of the point where the straight lines intersect the coordinate axes.
- Italy really has pizza inspectors
- Spam emails actually make money
- Which TV station is your guilty pleasure
- What is short circuit protection
- How do I prepare for jmfc exams
- How does norepinephrine increase our heart rate
- Where did r h negative blood come from
- What is Mozilla Firefox
- Was someone in Barbeque Nation
- Who faked the moon landing?
- Which is more conceptual cse or ece
- What are some popular biblical quotes
- What does ay papi
- What removes rust stains from the shower
- What is your superhuman strength
- How do startups work with the government
- What are the ingredients of Diaet-Cola
- Birds eat oranges
- Have you ever shit in bed?
- Why isn't ASEAN invading Vietnam?
- Who makes LCD
- Has someone killed a baby?
- How do copycat websites copy so quickly
- How can someone change