What are some ideas for Photoshop projects
To return to the home screen from anywhere while editing a Photoshop document, click the home screen icon () in the options bar. To exit the home screen, just press the Esc key. On the home screen, the following tabs and buttons appear on the left:
Home: Click this tab to open the home screen.
Learning Resources: Click this tab to open a list of the basic and advanced tutorials in Photoshop so you can get started using the application.
Lightroom Photos: Click this tab to access your synced Lightroom photos and import them into a Photoshop document.
Cloud Documents: View a list of all the cloud documents saved in Photoshop, whether they were created on the iPad or on the desktop in Photoshop. For more information on cloud documents, see Photoshop Cloud Documents | Frequently asked questions.
Deleted: Here is a full list of the cloud documents that you deleted. You can restore the documents or delete them permanently.
Create New: Click this button to create a new document. You can create a document by choosing one of the many templates and presets available in Photoshop.
Open: Click this button to open an existing document in Photoshop.
- What is the ideal power source
- Who is the best photographer in Chandigarh
- How is Switzerland for students
- Why do swollen nozzles make swallowing painful?
- Was Indira Gandhi a threat to Indian democracy
- What does unpolar mean
- What do you regret about high school?
- Which TV shows were recently canceled?
- Where is the Calvary Cemetery in Chennai
- Who was the last bald president
- In which programming language do you code
- Have you ever found your hacker?
- How do I delete questions 21
- How does market share affect profitability?
- Is Darr the best performance by SRK
- What are the addicting novels
- What is the nitrobenzene mechanism
- What is the Renault Duster CC
- Where does the baldness come from?
- How do I understand GPS coordinates
- What causes Cryptorchid
- What is the ice wall of Antarctica
- What is ferric chloride used for?
- What are some bad social habits