Did the research conclusion and recommendation
The conclusion in your bachelor thesis
Why your conclusion matters and why it is worth refining.
1. A conclusion is an evaluative summary that presents your entire work again
- Conclusion comes from the Latin facit and means "it results" or "it does".
- The conclusion of your bachelor thesis provides an evaluative summary of what was previously written. It is at the end of a bachelor thesis.
- The conclusion includes the presentation of your work results and thus provides the quintessence of your research performance.
- So your conclusion is the highlight of your bachelor thesis, it is your masterpiece!
2. A conclusion is used by the reader to assess your bachelor thesis
Together with your table of contents and your introduction, the conclusion should enable your reader to make the following decision: Is it worth studying the entire bachelor thesis for me?
3. What you should consider in your conclusion
In your conclusion, you sum up your work. You should summarize your main statements and results concisely. In conclusion, you should by no means introduce new aspects of your topic. Avoid quotations here too, because you are presenting your own research results here!
However, you can and should mention what you have experienced and learned in dealing with your topic, which aspects were of particular interest to you and why and which theses you agree or disagree with. The latter should already be explained and documented in detail in the relevant chapter.
Note that the conclusion should round off your bachelor thesis, give it the finishing touches and shine. Another tip: stick to clearly understandable, clear language, get to the heart of your results and present them conclusively. Columnist or philosophical considerations are - at least as a rule - not in demand.
4. Your conclusion is related to your introduction
There should be a causal relationship between introduction and conclusion. While you present your question in your introduction, your bachelor thesis concludes by answering that question and its implications. If possible, stick to the structure of your introduction and answer your questions one after the other. In this way, your bachelor thesis gives a rounded and closed impression.
5. Your conclusion proves your ability to reflect
With the conclusion you switch from the content level to the meta level. This means that you are speaking from a superordinate point of view about your topic, the associated discourse and the structure of this discourse. Therefore, in a conclusion it is absolutely appropriate to compare your results with those of other scientists and in this way to critically assess and appreciate your own results. It is part of the essence of a conclusion to demonstrate one's ability to reflect. Check what you were able to achieve and what you couldn't, what you would do differently in the future, and what methods have proven to be useful. It's not about promoting your bachelor thesis. So be critical of yourself, but don't put your light under a bushel either!
A conclusion also includes naming those open questions that arose from your bachelor thesis. Let the reader know which questions you would like to research further and which ones you have deliberately ignored (giving your reasons).
Research deficits and research perspectives should find their place in your conclusion. In addition, you can also make appeals, illustrate the consequences of your bachelor's thesis and / or formulate a final question. But always define the scope of your statements.
A successful final sentence rounds off your bachelor thesis and ensures that it is remembered well.
- Why is Keyword Research Important in Search Engine Optimization
- What is Cristiano Ronaldo's education
- Trump regrets marrying Melania
- What is the legal equivalent of meth
- Why did you start hiking alone
- What do 4 points mean when writing an SMS
- What begins after the universe ends
- What does lagophthalmus
- Age increases insecurity
- Will Trump legalize cannabis
- Can you explain the future agricultural technology
- What is the respirator for asbestos
- How is viscosity the diffusion of momentum
- What is the authority of the constitution
- How much revenue does Chegg
- Why are inverse trigonometric functions important
- How can I delete my Macbook Pro?
- What is Sonnenblick? Is it legitimate
- There are sharks under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Is there a natural treatment for lipomas
- What are fagots
- Why is the nuclear fission reaction considered better
- How is Virar better than Vasai
- What does pneumatic load mean
- How could I improve math from the ground up?
- Are coffee beans healthy?
- When will we have spherical monitors
- Has Israel gone too far with Palestine?
- How can I reduce a fear
- Make ENTPs competent programmers
- There's a real geek phone these days
- What is freeform crochet
- What was the greatest success for Motorola
- What is the purpose of dark mode