How do I get over my nervousness
Inner restlessness - when body and mind cannot find rest
How do you recognize inner unrest?
Anyone who is affected by inner unrest is permanently electrified. This state is comparable to a Persistent feeling of nervousness. If this inner tension only persists for a short period of time - for example, before a "predictable" stressful situation such as an exam or a move - this is not a problem and usually does not result in health restrictions. However, if the load does not decrease in the long term, those affected can no longer recover. The inner restlessness and the symptoms associated with it become a constant companion and do not allow relaxation - the feeling of having to go on and on is omnipresent. The fear of not being able to meet the requirements is growing steadily.
For those affected, inner restlessness can lead to psychological or physical complaints, for example:
- Racing heart
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feeling of being under pressure
These symptoms of inner restlessness are not uncommon over weeks or even months on - for those affected this represents an immense burden. They are no longer able to free themselves from the seemingly overpowering thoughts of their tasks and obligations. The feeling of being overwhelmed accompanies her every step of the way. For this reason, people who are accompanied by inner restlessness rarely let their work, problems and thoughts rest, recover less and less - and maneuver themselves into a vicious circle that continues to worsen the restlessness.
What can you do about inner unrest?
If you want to treat your inner restlessness effectively, the first thing to do is to find the cause of the symptoms. Why do you feel constantly driven and under tension? In addition to physical triggers like
- excessive coffee consumption,
- Lack of sleep,
- High blood pressure,
- an overactive thyroid
- menopause or
- Diseases of the heart
come above all psychological factors for the development of inner restless states in question. Emotional stress or chronic stress cause those affected to feel overwhelmed and accompanied by a constant feeling of restlessness. Still, you often just keep going in order to meet all requirements. In order to achieve all of this, people who are accompanied by inner restlessness increasingly fail to take the breaks. But if the body lacks the much-needed recovery, the efficiency decreases - it creates a vicious circle.
- Why are so many teenagers hipsters
- What is ice 7 in detail
- Will Jack Fraser ever write a book?
- What is meant by morphology
- Is allusion provable
- What makes a good book of poems
- What is food synthesis in green plants
- Which book should an entrepreneur read?
- Who is Joe Biden's first wife
- Are solar systems in galaxies
- What should everyone know about growing up
- Which laws remain constant in all the governments of the world
- Why are perceptions of illness important
- Why do we feel sad after masturbation?
- Can the ovaries hurt?
- What is the smallest FPV consumer drone
- Can a Narsissist be cured through counseling
- Forgiveness is a virtue of the weak
- What was your routine at IIT Roorkee
- Can psychologists work for the military
- What does the multiverse mean
- What is Indian Maritime Interest
- Narcissists want friends
- What is self-catering accommodation
- How much do Zazzle sellers typically make
- What's more interesting in software development
- Weak green coffee the bones
- What does jack up
- What's the best Eminem Dr. song Dre
- Where can I start learning Phone Gap
- What is the abbreviation for the Navy
- What is a break even point
- How do I stop leaving things halfway through
- What is legal commission