Which are the international airports in Bahrain
On the north coast of the Kingdom of Bahrain - a small island in the Persian Gulf - lies the capital Manama. With almost 150,000 inhabitants, around 20 percent of all Bahraini residents live in the capital.
The cityscape is largely dominated by banks. So it is hardly surprising that Manama is the most important financial city in the United Arab Emirates.
The most important economic factor, however, is tourism. Almost 7 million tourists from all over the world visit the city every year. A popular travel destination is the "Bahrain City Center" in the center of the city. The large mall houses almost 200 shops, restaurants and lounges.
In addition, Manama has a very beautiful old town. In the heart of the old town is the “Suq” - the traditional bazaar district of the city. Here travelers can purchase a lot from the local culture.
There are also many bars and nightclubs around the city center, which are usually well filled, especially in the evening hours.
Manama also has some beautiful sandy beaches on the coast of the Persian Gulf. Beach holidaymakers get their money's worth here.
The local airport is about 6 kilometers from the center. It is the largest in Bahrain. Taxis dominate the city as there are few private bus routes. However, these are usually very cheap.
Manama - the capital of Bahrain - is a picturesque city on the coast that brings traditional Arab flair with it.
Bahrain / Manama International Airport
The only international airport in the Kingdom of Bahrain is Bahrain International Airport. This is located around 6 kilometers from Manama, the country's capital. The airport was built in 1994. The location of the airport is particularly beautiful. It is located directly on the coast of the island of Muharraq.
Bahrain International Airport receives around 6 million travelers annually. In addition, there is a freight volume of more than 350,000 tons. The airport is the main hub of the national airline Gulf Air. There are many foreign destinations served. The most famous are Riyadh, Paris and the Egyptian capital Cairo.
The airport has one terminal. Especially in the high season, this can lead to longer waiting times, which travelers have to be prepared for. If you have some time, you should definitely visit the airport's observation tower. From there you have a wonderful view of the Persian Gulf and the entire region.
At the gates of Bahrain International Airport, the airport is connected to the local transport network. There is a bus station from which you can travel directly to the center of Manama.
- Puerto Rico has recovered for tourism
- What is the human dosage of acepromazine
- How is the social psychology subject
- When is the next PPI exhibition
- What disappointed you in 2019
- Is Boku no Hero Academia worth seeing
- Why do schools have entrance exams
- What causes cement to rust
- Why does the internet make people rich
- Do we really need hackers
- Johnson Johnson is an ethical company
- What are some ways to cook cassava
- Country music is popular in the Philippines
- Where can I generate bitcoins
- How German are ethnic Germans from Russia
- What are the opportunities for IT students
- How do I fix laptop repair services
- Which is the complete hotel management system
- How is the IIBS ranking
- How does a transmission error affect the bandwidth?
- How can I change the windows on my laptop?
- Why are EasyJet flights always too late
- What is your opinion on biotechnology
- When did core banking start?