Should I buy Oukitel K12
Oukitel K12 (2019) review
The Oukitel K12 (K12) smartphone released in 2019. It is powered by Mediatek Helio P35 MT6765 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The Oukitel K12 runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Po 10000 mAh, non-removable battery. It has a 6.3 inches IPS display with 1080 x 2340 px resolution. IPS technology is one of the leading LCD technologies in the world.
Table of Contents:
Oukitel K12 (K12) specifications
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The Oukitel K12 runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box, but the K12's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v9.0 (Pie)
- Mediatek Helio P35 MT6765
- Octa-core, Quad-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- PowerVR GE8320
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 6.3 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2340 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- 6.3 inches
- 1080 x 2340 px
The smartphone memory (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 4 GB
- Internal memory
- 64 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Oukitel K12 smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine-tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 8 MP
- Rear camera
- 16 + 2 MP
4608 x 3456 px
- Dual LED
K12 is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. This Oukitel smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n
- v4.2, A2DP
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- USB Type-C adapter
The Li-Po 10000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
- Li-Po 10000 mAh, not removable
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and safest ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The K12 smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
- Dual SIM
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the Oukitel K12, then do not hesitate and signal the problem to us.
Oukitel K12 (K12) pictures
If there's information about the Oukitel K12 that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- What is the importance of frequency control
- Why do companies stay private
- Why do torhueters chew gum
- The Mongols were tough but fair
- What was the old name of Pune
- What do you think about group selection
- What is an antidote to opioid poisoning
- Why have speakeasy bars become more popular
- Which is best 150cc or 250cc
- How bad is H M.
- Is multitasking bad in learning to code
- JP Associates is still a good buy
- What is described as a slow person
- Is there a CMS for slide shows
- Are psychopaths afraid of pain
- What is the value of gamma zero
- What would Tywin Lannister say
- Is binge watching an addiction
- Who invented the radio Marconi or Tesla?
- What are the benefits of speaking out loud
- When will the Yo app shut down
- What do you wonder about in life
- What are the functions of corporate finance
- What is not histone protien its function