How is mechanical engineering at KGEC
Accuracy Enhancement Technologies for Micromachining Processes
Dr. Golam Kibria is an Assistant Professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering in Aliah University, Kolkata, India. He graduated in Mechanical Engineering from Kalyani Government Engineering College, West Bengal, India. He completed his M.Tech in Production Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata in 2008. He completed Ph.D. Degree from Jadavpur University, Kolkata in 2014. He has worked as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) sponsored Extra Mural Research (EMR) scheme from 2008 to 2011. After one year service in Sikkim Manipal University , Sikkim, India, he joined Aliah University, Kolkata. His research interests include non-conventional machining processes, micromachining and advanced manufacturing and forming technology. He is a life member of The Institution of Engineers (IEI), India. He has several International and National Journal research papers and research papers in reputed national and international conferences proceedings. He has also published several books chapters in different research oriented books (Springer, Elsevier, Nova etc). He has attended various repute Workshops, International and National Conferences and Seminars at various cities of India. He is an editorial board member as well as reviewer of a number of reputed international journals.
Dr. B. Bhattacharyya is fellow of Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) and Professor and Ex-Head of the Production Engineering Department and Ex-Coordinator of Center of Advance Study (CAS) Program under University Grants Commission and Quality Improvement Program under AICTE of Jadavpur University. His research areas include non-traditional machining, micro machining, advanced manufacturing systems, etc. He has published 140 research papers in National and International Journals and 271 research papers in National and International Conferences. He has published several book chapters and conference proceedings. Recently, he has published one book titled “Electrochemical Micromachining for Nanofabrication, MEMS and Nanotechnology”, William Andrew Applied Science Publishers, Micro & Nano Technologies Series, Elsevier Inc, USA. Recently, he published a book "Modern Machining Technology," published from Academic Press. Several PhD theses have been completed under his guidance. He has completed several research projects. He is recipient of various awards, e.g. Gold Medal and Certificate of Achievements for research papers and thesis as well as the Career Award of the UGC, New Delhi.
- What is the formula for the absolute permittivity
- Who are the investors in Politico
- Boris Johnson would build a wall
- How is EEE at PES University
- Which topics does biomedical engineering cover
- What is crossword puzzle
- Can teeth be reborn
- How do I quickly stop feeling normal?
- What are scintillation materials
- How can I grow wheatgrass
- Why does India not accept homosexuality
- What does organic inorganic waste mean
- Left Jamie Cersei
- What are single-phase transformers used for?
- Which country does K Pop come from
- Why are schooners no longer popular
- How do you catch someone cheating
- Northerners are generally welcome in Atlanta
- What happened to zoomii com
- What is a blitz chess game
- What happened to Google Rankings in 2019
- What are some startup ideas for beginners
- What are some movies that everyone should watch
- What is Nutrisystem