What are the basics of data analysis
Basics of data analysis with R
This book provides one application-oriented introduction into data evaluation with the free statistics environment R. It deals with descriptive evaluations just as comprehensively as inferential statistical analyzes. In addition to classic univariate methods, the book takes into account nonparametric tests, resampling methods and multivariate statistics. It also covers the various options for preparing data and creating diagrams. The statistical procedures are explained using examples and illustrated in many places with diagrams.
The book is aimed at everyone who wants to get to know R and use it in specific tasks without having previous experience with command-controlled programs or programming languages.
The book has been completely updated for the fifth edition: It now refers to version 4.0.0 of R, and the selection and display of additional packages used has also been adapted to the dynamic development. In addition, the section on data preparation in particular has been revised: In order to focus more on data science applications, it now presents the dplyr package in detail, contains an expanded representation of R-Markdown documents and discusses information on the reproducibility of evaluations.
PD Dr. Daniel Wollschläger For many years he taught at the Institute for Psychology at the Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel and is now at the Institute for Medical Biometry, Epidemiology and Computer Science at the University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz.
Basic data entry and processing
Manage commands and data
Tools for inferential statistics
Correlation and regression analysis
Parametric tests for dispersion and position parameters of distributions
Classic nonparametric methods
R as a programming language
|Row / series||Statistics and its applications|
|Additional info||50 b / w photos, 49 color photos|
|Dimensions||168 x 240 mm|
|Theme world||Mathematics / Computer Science►Mathematics►Computer Programs / Computer Algebra|
|Mathematics / Computer Science►Mathematics► Probability / Combinatorics|
|Catchwords||Data analysis • Data evaluation • Creating diagrams • Cross validation • Logistic regression • Nonparametric tests • Nonparametric tests • R • Resampling methods • Statistics • Statistics programs • Univariate methods|
|ISBN-10||3-662-61735-8 / 3662617358|
|ISBN-13||978-3-662-61735-9 / 9783662617359|
- What is polymerase chain reaction
- What is the political culture at Caltech
- How do I sell worldwide through Shopify
- Can Pakistan be considered a superpower
- Is dream interpretation valid
- What were the historical borders of Anatolia
- Can PLA plastic be injection molded
- What are the tourist attractions in Ranchi
- Who invented combinatorics?
- What motorcycles did Sadhguru own
- Do you think love is beautiful?
- Americans like Muslims
- What is transmission time
- Have you ever peed in bed
- How to say smell in Indonesian
- How were German emperors appointed
- What were your SAT scores and GPA
- Ice reduces eye puffiness
- What is ViKi
- What is the business model of quiz apps
- What software is behind Active Directory
- How can anyone justify supporting capitalism?
- How many difficult personality types are there
- TDS applies to interest on bonds