How to program quadcopters
This breakthrough technology was specifically designed for first-person view applications. Not only are pilots able to fly races with minimal latency in just 28 ms, but they can do so with crystal clear resolution. For the ultimate FPV experience, DJI now offers the best technology - with the DJI HDL FPV transmission.
In the standard mode, the color loss is reduced and details are preserved in the best possible way, suitable for scenarios with good daylight.
Race mode is suitable for most environments and provides an image with increased saturation, which helps pilots differentiate between illuminated obstacles.
In LED mode, the saturation of LED lights increases and image noise is reduced, which is particularly suitable for races in the dark with illuminated obstacles.
1. Maximum transmission range: FCC; 4 km, CE; 0.7 km, SRRC; 4 km.
2. Latency under 28 ms in 720p at 120 fps and under 40 ms in 720p at 60 fps.
3. Up to eight channels are available for the DJI FPV goggles (FCC: 8, CE / SRRC: 4, MIC: 3). Each channel has a bandwidth of 20 MHz. The standard is channel "8". Only one pilot can use this channel at a time. The connection to the FPV Air Unit can be impaired if the channel is not changed. Channel “8” can be changed manually at any time to avoid interference. All channels use the frequencies around 5.8 GHz.
4. The DJI FPV Air Unit can also record in 720p at 120 fps (without audio).
5. The ideal value of 7 ms is only achieved under ideal on-site conditions. Actual latency values may vary.
6. "4-in-1 closed-loop software" reduces operating errors and allows settings to be changed remotely.
7. Users must remove the microSD card from the DJI FPV Air Unit and insert it into the DJI FPV Goggles to view the recordings.
8. The omnidirectional antennas are only compatible with other left circularly polarized antennas.
9. The glasses are only compatible with the DJI FPV goggles and are available for sale in the DJI Store.
- No obstacles or interference, FCC compliant. The maximum flight distance is a reference value for signal strength and robustness.
- End-to-end latency is measured from camera to screen. The DJI FPV Goggles achieve their maximum transmission range in compliance with FCC in an open area without interference in low latency mode (720p / 120 fps)
- 720p / 120 fps image transfer
- Low latency of 28 ms
- Robust digital transmission
- Simultaneous flight of eight drones
FPV flights redefined
Prices on the official website are for reference only. You can find the current price in the DJI Online Store.
- Can I get an MBA after cracking UPSC
- What is Compulsive Examination
- What is involved in AC repair
- Which is more precisely numerology or astrology
- What are popular Japanese board games
- Why do we have an electoral college
- Why can't energy be completely destroyed
- Why aren't you afraid of AI?
- What is Snoop Dogg famous for?
- What is leaking in automatic cars
- How do adults develop social skills
- Why do hybrid cars drive slowly
- Is PCOS curable in teenage years
- Is Darr the best performance by SRK
- How to become a big data expert
- How popular is the football culture there
- What Orkut had but Facebook didn't
- There is a reusable space shuttle
- What is the Australian Average Penis Size
- Which is the best kosher wine
- SpaceX has considered dealing with space elevators
- Will Disneyland still exist in 2050?
- What causes preeclampsia
- Why does our mind stop thinking