We receive a certificate after the blood donation
Blood donation at the UKSH
Donating blood saves lives!
Are you between 18 and 60 years old and healthy? Then come join us!
We look forward to welcoming you soon as a blood donor!
New donors must bring a valid identity card or a passport with a registration certificate!
Please note that accompanying persons, especially children, are currently not allowed to enter the blood donation centers! In line with the current state ordinance of the State of Schleswig-Holstein, blood donors in the UKSH donation centers must wear medical mouth and nose protection or an FFP2 mask (without valve). Everyday masks or cloths made of fabric are no longer sufficient. (As of January 22nd, 2021)
> Donor information - what do I need to know?
> Questionnaire for willing donors
Appointments can be made here: www.terminland.de/uksh (Whole blood donor)
Please note that you onlymax. 1 week in advance can book an appointment and that this system will initially only be used for whole blood donation. We would be delighted if you would make extensive use of this appointment system.
As before, please only call plasma donation appointments on Tel .: 0451 500-16051 or 0451 500-16052
Appointments for platelet donation can also only be made by phone at 0451 500-16051 or for Kiel 0431 500-16197
You will also be given the temporary opportunity to fill out the donor questionnaire in advance. The current donor questionnaire can be found here> Questionnaires for willing donors
You can edit it online, print it out at home and bring it with you to donate. Please note that you have to check and sign the correctness of the answers at the donation appointment.
Danger!A 2-week ban may also be required when returning from other European countries, see RKI list of risk areas - accessible via the following link:
> Newsletter blood donor app from 02/10/2021
> Newsletter blood reserves are almost January 15th, 2021
> Newsletter supply bottleneck in summer 14.08.2020
> Newsletter Corona from March 12th, 2020
> Newsletter appointment management system 03/18/2020
> Newsletter mask requirement from April 27th, 2020
> Newsletter blood donor app 06/06/2020
Blood donation centers - current information + contacts
Blood donation in Kiel
Blood donation in Lübeck
- Who was the Mayflower passenger Frances Cooke
- What is the true form of the habit
- What do you think of collaborative robots
- How does remembering work
- What is tremolite asbestos
- Will Jennifer Lawrence answer
- Jimmy Page wrote songs
- What's so unattractive about armpit hair
- What are bonds 1
- What is an aggregated production curve
- How technologically advanced and developed is Israel
- When do you have your best talks
- Are e-cigars more harmful than regular cigars
- What is 50 10 45 10 5
- Why is the capacitor a passive device
- What makes a successful ambassador
- What are the changes to the zone ordinances
- Will beat Jon Snow Sansa
- Why were electrical insulators made from glass
- Sorry for joining UC Davis
- Why did you become an FBI agent?
- How are Jersey barriers built
- Female psychopaths have male characteristics
- Is there an evolutionary advantage for morality?