Is there an open source eWallet app
Is there any open source software for an e-wallet service?
Bitcoin Core JSON API wallet
This is a simple wallet based on the Bitcoin Core API
The code is very small:
The routes are ~ 50 lines https://github.com/makevoid/corb_wallet/blob/master/corb_wallet.rb#L48
The main class is the Wallet class (~ 70 lines) https://github.com/makevoid/corb_wallet/blob/master/models/wallet.rb#L35 and uses Bitcoin Client, a tiny library that contains Bitcoin core JSON wraps the RPC API.
I think the benefits of using the core wallet are numerous
Another easy solution is to create local keys with Bitcore and use external APIs like in these two repos / apps: https://github.com/makevoid/blockchain_pen_coffee - https://github.com/720kb/BitNFC
Key generation for both node and JS client side: https://github.com/makevoid/blockchain_pen_coffee/blob/master/keychain.coffee#L16 and using the blockchain info API to get balance and utxos https: //github.com/makevoid /blockchain-info-api-basic/blob/master/index.coffee#L23
Signing and submitting a transaction with Blockcypher: https://github.com/makevoid/blockchain_pen_coffee/blob/master/bitcore_ext.coffee#L41
Of course, these two solutions need to be further developed (especially the second). I've linked them to give you an idea of the capabilities that are currently stable and available with little code.
A good suggestion I think is to start with the core client or a client side js wallet library like Bitcore and Stable Block Explorer first to get balance, utxos and sending the TX. If no API key is required, that's a plus: D.. You have to get your hands on the code and play with the core / js browser client to create something that matters to you. Bitcoin is still uncharted territory and just fixing the UI / UX issues is a big win, even with a basic client. Sorry for the long answer
- Have you lost weight cutting out dairy products
- My gun license online number
- What is id in Skrill
- Is 8 8 CGPA good
- How were the earliest Christian communities
- Is there a cure for pressure ulcers
- How do leaves adapt to their surroundings?
- Why is colonialism the worst
- Helps adderall or does it hurt the perception
- How can I sue Equifax
- What is Xrbia Bhiwandi in Thane Mumbai
- Would aliens really exist?
- Why is Bitcoin Litecoin important
- What is a blocker on AngelList
- Is 4k better than 2k
- What makes you question your religious beliefs?
- What kind of financial documentation is there
- What is sternal friction
- What is Laissez Faire Politics
- How are cranes powered?
- What tools are used by outsourced help desks
- How good is Coursera
- Why didn't Google+ start?
- What do we really think of ourselves