What is the JSON method
JSONP: Scripts for cross-domain data queries
Other well-known attack patterns that make use of the JSONP method are as follows:
- RFD (Reflected File Download): JSONP is susceptible to so-called RFD attacks, in which client users only appear to download data from the desired target domain. In fact, however, malicious files or URLs are loaded, which in most cases can be traced back to a manipulation of callback functions.
- CSRF / XSRF (Cross-Site-Request-Forgery): Since the script element ignores the same-origin policy, a malicious website can request, receive and evaluate data from other web applications. If the user is logged on to the attacked site, attackers could obtain sensitive data such as login information with such “fake” cross-domain requests.
If you want to use JSONP scripts in your own web project, you should be absolutely sure that not only your own, but also the web server of the web application you are contacting is protected against such attacks and any kind of malware protected is. JSONP code, the Data from unsafe sources calls, you should therefore not include or not allow.
- What do you mean by buying a business
- What is attitude in personality development
- How's the tech scene in Detroit
- How do producers make their beats
- What position is Russia currently in?
- Apple employees aren't really smart
- Expired amla juice can be consumed
- What are some long lasting hair extensions
- What causes the diaphragm to contract
- Do you believe in the power of faith
- What are the downsides of Yale
- What is the use of titanium dioxide
- What are the best types of surgeons
- Does a villain exist in society?
- Why do privileged people always win
- What does Luke 14 28 30 mean
- What challenges did Socrates face
- What constitutes a dimension
- What are some robotics software architectures
- How close is Lumosity to shutdown?
- What are alternatives to ShareThis
- What are the optical isomers of glucose
- Word of life as it is there
- Is it beneficial to treat diabetes?
- You can use exactly and precisely interchangeably
- Why is listening an important skill
- Why do British Railways not have eTickets
- What are tidal bulges
- What is 1 1 1 1 25
- Why is barrier-free tourism important
- Can a Narsissist be cured through counseling
- What are body aches a sign of
- What is TTX
- Age increases insecurity