What kind of compound is sugar
We keep talking about sugar or sugars here. We should take a closer look at the sugars so that we can understand the processes involved in making honey. A little bit of chemistry is coming your way.
Carbohydrates, Saccharides, are composed of carbon ('C'), hydrogen ('H') and oxygen ('O').
A water molecule contains two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen ('H' to 'O' like 2: 1). Molecules that contain this ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen atoms (2: 1) are therefore generally referred to as hydrates. If carbon atoms are added in a ratio of 1: 2: 1, they are referred to as carbon hydrates.
Basic structure - sugar
Sugars are a special form of carbohydrate. The chain of atoms can join together to form a ring. There is a temporary connection between a carbon atom and an oxygen atom. This leads to a ring shape of the sugar molecule. This connection can loosen again. Therefore, a small part of the sugars is in the form of a stretched molecule.
The simple sugars, Monosaccharides, in honey are always made up of 6 carbon atoms, which form the connecting chain of the molecule. There are also 6 atoms of oxygen and 12 atoms of hydrogen attached to the chain. There are many different ways of combining them. In honey, the simple sugars are mainly dextrose (Glucose) and fructose (Fructose) available.
- Why are my chocolate truffles too soft
- How to Calculate Percentage in PHP
- Which app is better for battery saving
- How good and caring can doctors be
- Did Mahavir and Buddha ever meet
- What are some examples of real estate
- What is Jennifer Lawrence like in real life
- Boris Johnson would build a wall
- Coaching is compulsory for SSC CGL
- Where are sesame bones
- How is PURE Nightclub in Las Vegas
- What is the limit of gravitational force
- Are Thais and Cambodians genetically related
- What's the best way to manage millennials
- What does ESD flooring stand for?
- Ask customers to prepay
- Who is the father of music
- What are some interesting facts about Disneyland
- Who invented the answering machine?
- Why should we recycle magazines
- What class is only offered by your school
- How many battles were fought in World War I.
- How do I overcome laziness and nervousness
- How do pet stores treat animals
- What is the island of the Langerhans
- How does Colgate cause cancer
- Is Madhyanam a Tamil word
- What is a systemic privilege
- Who buys synthesizers
- How can I buy land in Rawalpindi
- What do isolators do in ESP
- Could a parrot bite cause rabies
- How many questions come from logical reasoning