What are the characteristics of a religious person?
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Meaning of the word
The word "religion" comes from the Latin "religio", which can be translated, among other things, with "fear of God", "worship of God" or "holiness".
Believe in a higher power
Religious people believe in a power that is above them and to which they orient themselves. They believe in God or something divine. God or the divine are very different from the human world. For religious people, religion offers an opportunity to understand the world and to orientate oneself in life. People express their religious experience in worship and prayer, through meditation, singing, dancing and many other ceremonies. In many religions there are fixed rules, commandments and religious behaviors that people should follow.
In Germany everyone can believe what they want. It says so in our Basic Law. And whoever has no faith can live without religion. No matter what a person decides to do, nobody should have advantages or disadvantages because of their religious convictions.
Approx. 23 million Catholic Christians
Around 21.14 million Protestant Christians.
About 4.25 million Muslims and Muslims
About 3 million members of other religions
(Number and proportion of the world population)
2.1 billion Christians; approx. 32%
1.5 billion Muslims and Muslims; approx. 23%
900 million Hindus; approx. 15%
376 million Buddhists; approx. 7%
14 million Jews; approx. 0.2%
Your questions about this ...
We also take a break at the weekend in HanisauLand.
You can ask your questions here again next week!
- Why is Netezza not very popular
- What is Post-Contract Contract Management
- What is the main point of Article 370
- How should Xanax taste like
- What should I buy in Las Vegas
- What is the military logistics department
- What is a plaster of paris
- When did digital photography begin?
- Why does MIT have a REST requirement
- Are patents valuable to tech startups
- What is another name internet
- What is feldspar used for?
- Do a military test for kratom
- What is VOIP chat
- Why is Texas called The Lonestar State
- Is Apple a technology company
- What events happened after JFK's lunar speech
- How can I access Android Developer Options
- How does Java enable high performance
- How to say smell in Indonesian
- What is population change
- How was GPS invented
- Are potatoes bad for uric acid
- What makes a chick flick guy friendly
- John Williams is a scholar
- What would happen if all politicians resigned?
- Is Sato Ajin a psychopath
- What is your algorithm for tightening screws
- What Are Some Beginner BMX Tricks
- What is viv
- Might defeat Ebony Maw Thanos
- Where does K Pop come from
- What are the benefits of virtualization