What is the definition of a savior
Savior, Rẹt · rin <Rescuers, savior> the Rescuer SUBST jmd. Who provides help in a danger The rescuers arrived at the scene of the accident a little later, thank his rescuer
PONS Large Dictionary German as a Foreign Language, © PONS GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany 2015.
Saviorthe; -s, -; someone who saves someone / something
|| -K: Rescuer
|| For thisRẹt • te • rinthe; -, -nen
TheFreeDictionary.com large dictionary of German as a foreign language. © 2009 Farlex, Inc. and partners.
Rẹt | ter
m <-s, ->, Rẹt | te | rin
f <-, -nen> (out of emergency) → rescuer, deliverer(liter); the savior (Rel) → the Savior (Brit) → orSavior (US); Oh my savior! → oh my hero !; the savior of the company / of 1000 jobs → the savior (Brit) → orsavior (US) → of the business / of 1000 jobs?Need
Collins German Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 7th Edition 2005. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1980 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1997, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2007
|Savior of the nation||→||Carry on England [Gerald Thomas]|
|a savior in need||→||a knight in shining armor [Br.]|
|The Guardian - Savior with a heart||→||The Guardian|
- What kind of ex-girlfriend are you
- What is leaking in automatic cars
- It's time to drop Ajinkya Rahane
- How good is UPES for CSE
- How stores track consumer purchasing behavior
- Which doctors use medicinal cocaine and why
- How many countries have Saudi Arabia ruled?
- What is a warning that everyone ignores
- How do I demagnetize a bike
- Who is responsible for a drought?
- Was someone in Barbeque Nation
- Why isn't schizophrenia called schizophrenia disorder
- What is elixir good for?
- How does LinkedIn use user data
- How can I improve my freckles
- What is an aflatoxin
- What lesson did you learn from suits?
- What is field test of cement
- What is a semester
- Does AIIMS Raipur have an auditorium
- Which phone has the brightest screen?
- Leaving Prince Harry Great Britain
- What do people say yes most of the time
- Can you decipher the word ERVEE?