What is 207
Apache 207 & dash; Characteristics
|Bourgeois name||Volkan Yaman|
|nationality||Federal Republic of Germany|
|Left||Apache 207 website|
Apache 207 on Instagram
Apache 207 & dash; Wiki: age, height and more
Apache 207 is a German rapper and singer. With singles like "Bread home" and "Why are you doing this to yourself?" he stormed the German single charts.
Apache 207's real name is Volkan Yaman, has Turkish roots and was born on October 23, 1997 in Ludwigshafen. During his school days, Yaman was mainly engaged in sport, sometimes playing for the soccer clubs Ludwigshafener SC and VfR Frankenthal. In 2017 he completed his school education at the Theodor-Heuss-Gymnasium with the Abitur.
Initially without the support of a record company, Apache 207 released its first single "Kleine Hure" in June 2018. "Famous" and "Ferrari Testarossa" followed. His style of music is characterized by the alternation of singing and rap. He created his own look with shoulder-length hair and sunglasses. The "207" in his stage name is supposed to represent the Bundestag constituency of Ludwigshafen.
In 2019 he signed a contract with the TwoSides label and released the single "Kein Problem" in April of that year, with which he made his breakthrough in the mainstream area. The following May, the two-meter-tall singer entered the official German charts for the first time with the song "Bread Home".
Further singles from the EP "Platte" followed, including "Roller", "200 km / h" and "Why are you doing this to yourself?". Many of them landed again in the German charts. In 2019 he also went on tour in Germany as a support act for rapper Bausa. The musician is considered to be his patron and discoverer.
The tour planned for 2020 and sold out within a few minutes had to be postponed to 2021 due to the corona pandemic. In July 2020, Apache 207 released his debut album "Staircase", which climbed to number one in the German charts.
On the following New Year's Eve he released his single "Angst" and achieved his eighth number one hit. With Bausa, the rapper released the song "Madonna" in February 2021, which found its place on Bausa's album "100 Pro". Over a club beat, the two sing about a woman who is as breathtaking as the young pop icon in the 1980s.
Apache 207 & dash; all news
- What is the 4chan website
- Are you confused with your career?
- Which is the best department in hospitality
- What is the highest form of laziness
- What is the story of Mosul Iraq
- How can I throw a rugby ball
- Is biology genetics a good major
- What does the word nirankari mean
- When was carpet first used in cars?
- What Makes Japan a Good Vacation Destination
- Why do children love Blippi so much
- What is the newest force from Goku
- Why is there no sound in the room
- Can a hearing-impaired person do MBBS
- Why is minesweeper so heavy
- Should I invest in big pharma?
- What does movement mean that has been rejected as in dispute
- Is the tooth sensitivity permanent
- Who are some very underrated YouTubers?
- Which graduate can work in IT companies
- Have GPUS cores
- What is SHVS technology
- Why is math so difficult and boring
- Which iron does Iron Man use