What are the benefits of a deep cleanse
What are the advantages and disadvantages of professional teeth cleaning?
Many dentists offer professional teeth cleaning (PZR) in order to prevent them. After periodontitis treatment, it is supposed to prevent it from returning. So far, however, it has not been proven that the PZR meets these expectations better than the usual measures for dental care and treatment.
Thoroughly cleaning your teeth means getting rid of bacterial plaque () all around. These and their metabolic products can attack the teeth and gums and cause tooth decay or inflammation of the gums (). One can develop into one in the long term. In one, it has spread to the dental bed and the bone.
Dental plaque can sometimes be felt with the tongue: the surface of the tooth can feel furry or rough. The plaque can be removed by regularly and thoroughly brushing your teeth and cleaning the spaces between your teeth. If the plaque is not completely removed, it can harden. can only be removed in a dental practice, for example during a check-up appointment. The statutory health insurance companies cover the costs of tartar removal once a year, and twice a year for people in need of care and people with disabilities.
In addition to removing tartar, dentists also offer professional teeth cleaning (PZR). Different directions are possible:
- PZR should help people with good oral health and prevent gum inflammation.
- For people with, a PZR should create the conditions for successful treatment. It is also supposed to help prevent a new illness.
A professional tooth cleaning removes soft and hard plaque, but also tooth discoloration that has arisen from coffee, black tea or smoking. However, the benefits of professional teeth cleaning have not been proven by reliable studies. Professional teeth cleaning is not part of the statutory health insurance, but usually has to be paid for by yourself.
- How Telecommunications Companies Got Numbers
- Are express tickets displayed in the insurance
- Why is the humidity so high in Calcutta
- Why has Tata Nano lost its popularity
- How do the people in Portugal get along?
- What percentage of biophysics are statistical mechanics
- Why does Google sometimes write differently
- Will attack possums dogs
- Anesthesia may cause acne
- How will Mitch McConnell be remembered
- Why isn't there a hug emoji
- What are some amazing emo styles
- My gun license online number
- What are you most afraid of the war?
- German cockroaches die in winter
- What are some recipes with cranberries
- What is the chemical composition of tetrabromomethane
- What does molding on walls mean?
- Can PLA plastic be injection molded
- What is an overview of CCSHAU
- Contains soy milk lactose
- What are some amazing facts about Bharatanatyam
- Why Nepal's New 2015 Constitution is Best
- Why are people so obsessed with movies