What are the different types of electrolytes
Batteriescan store electrical energy and release it again when required. With batteries, the energy can be stored for a few months, sometimes even years (in contrast to supercapacitors).
Electrochemical processes take place in batteries that are of fundamental importance for storing and releasing electrical energy (charging and discharging processes). Electrolytes are required to transport the electrical charges between the electrodes.
Ionic liquids due to their outstanding properties, such as ahigh electrochemical stability against reduction and oxidation processes, i.e. the presence of onewide electrochemical window, and yourselectrical conductivity, interestingSpecial electrolytes for a range of batteriesthatelectrochemical windows (the measure of the stability towards electrochemical reduction and oxidation processes) of the most stable compounds is above 6 V.electrical conductivity in some cases up to 27 mS / cm (at 25 ° C) for pure substances, in mixtures with organic solvents even over 70 mS / cm.
There is no uniform state of the art for the numerous types of batteries, as many manufacturers are each represented on the market with their own specific developments. This means that, for example, depending on the electrode materials used, very specific requirements must be met for the electrolyte. That herestill a great need for development exists, was shown not least by the problems recently encountered by the PC manufacturer Dell with the lithium-ion batteries manufactured by Sony, which in some cases caught fire when overheated.
IOLITEC is currently working on theDevelopment of special electrolytes for use in different types of batteries, e.g. lithium-ion, metal-air and redox batterieswhich are based on ionic liquids and are provided with certain additives to improve the performance characteristics.
You can find more information on individual products in the “Batteries” group in the menu bar opposite.
If you have any questions about our activities in this area, about applications or about special products,Simply contact us.
- Is it worth buying FIFA 16
- Are sleeping pills safe during pregnancy
- What do the Mediterranean eat for breakfast
- What options are there at Amazon on site
- Proactively solicit feedback on Amazon
- What do you think about spirituality
- Why is Daal Baati famous in Rajasthan
- Low frequency can be heard
- When did Japan start using nuclear energy?
- How does the engine of an airplane work
- What is the value of sin 175
- What does JPL stand for
- What is the Harada Method
- Have Christians believed in being born again
- What is policy management
- What motivates you to run or exercise?
- What is a randomly generated BST number
- Why do we use CCTV
- How can I change my Facebook color?
- What if Lebron played for the Spurs?
- What is a beta tester
- Energy has an attraction
- How about the perfect airport
- Can Angela Merkel speak German
- What's die in jQuery
- Which companies accept Coursera certificates for hiring
- What is determenistic fenit automaton
- Millennials have to change
- What does offside mean in rugby
- What does the rhinoceros eat
- Where should I buy dried fruit wholesalers?
- Why did you leave civil engineering
- Is the apocalypse now overrated
- How long does a mobile application work