How can we learn to love more
Instructions for more self-love
TIP 1:Banish harsh self-criticism and show self-compassion.
Refuse to criticize or belittle yourself. Learn to accept yourself for who you are - with your mistakes. If the critic in you speaks up, answer him: "Thank you for your opinion. I see it differently." End of discussion. Understand your mistakes and weaknesses. Self-compassion is important.
TIP 2:Don't frighten yourself with your thoughts.
Strengthen your back and encourage yourself when you are in doubt or in despair.
TIP 3:Be patient with you.
Be lenient with yourself when you learn something new and it doesn't work right away.
TIP 4:Praise you
Praise yourself - even for the smallest progress on the way to more self-love. Criticism pulls you down, praise builds you up.
TIP 5:Be lenient with your weaknesses.
Realize that we all have weaknesses and flaws. They don't get better or go away when we criticize ourselves for them. So be more tolerant with yourself, your mistakes and weaknesses.
TIP 6:Smile yourself often.
Whenever you look in the mirror, smile lovingly at yourself and say to yourself, "Hello."
TIP 7: Be a good friend to yourself.
Good friends help and support each other, good friends build up and motivate, good friends have an open ear for worries and needs. Be a good friend to yourself and support yourself.
If you care about yourself, you get rid of everything that is not good for you physically and that pulls you down emotionally - from people, bad habits and situations. You can call this healthy egoism or self-love and self-respect. Loving yourself doesn't mean being a narcissist who looks in the mirror with love and who doesn't care about others.Loving yourself means treating yourself the same as treating a friend.
The root of all evil in the world is lack of love for yourself.
You can find more help on strengthening your self-esteem in the article Strengthening self-esteem, learning to accept yourself
- There are online communities for nurses
- What is 4 5x1 10x0
- Are you afraid you have broken your heart?
- Computer Vision What is a GIST Descriptor
- Why do ADCs treat their support poorly
- Is Casablanca a boring movie
- What does the word emote
- Fit silencers on all pistols
- Will attack possums dogs
- Do you belong to a fan club?
- Why is reality so difficult to swallow
- What are the effects of connecting a hotspot
- Does AIIMS Raipur have an auditorium
- How profitable are cinemas in 2018
- What is the market share of acetyl acetone
- What were George Washington's successes and failures
- What are some thoughts on Mobile Legends
- What is a democratic representation important
- What makes Google dominate
- Why should the price of oil affect US inflation?
- Augusto Pinochet was a brutal man
- What is power spectral density
- What is one thing that really irritates you
- When Ganga declared the National River