What is it like to work at Airtime
In the last 15 years we have been able to use our systems for our customers in over 300 productions in 20 countries. In order to make the fascination and emotions of an event tangible on the screens, we give everything for dynamic perspectives.
RED BULL X-FIGHTERS
WORLD TOUR | 2008-2017
UCI Mountain Bike World Cup
Downhill & Cross Country | 2012 - 2020
IBU Biathlon World Cup
Biathlon Worldcup Ruhpolding | 2020
Red Bull BC One
Red Bull BC One Final Zurich | 2018
How we do it
We strive for perfection in every production. We always pursue the goal of delivering the best result at every moment in order to inspire our customers and ourselves. We have experienced many exciting and challenging situations and we are constantly trying to develop further. If we do not yet have a suitable solution for implementing a new idea - we will do everything we can to develop a suitable tool for it.
Strive for improvement
With us there is no standstill unless the customer requests it. For us, striving for improvement is an expression of our passion for what we do.
We consciously take the necessary time for detailed planning. In this way we can guarantee a smooth process and avoid mistakes. Aviation often serves as a model for us to optimize safety-relevant processes.
The view for the whole
An event is successful when everything is right. We are also happy to lend a hand on construction sites that are a little outside of our actual job description.
Joy and passion for work
A wide variety of people come together in our team. However, they all have one thing in common - they love what they do and you can feel it.
Create a relaxed atmosphere
Every event can bring unexpected challenges - not only when the weather conditions change. We stay relaxed and concentrate on our task.
We are very fortunate to be able to work at the most exciting events around the world. Each individual, but above all the team, basically gives their best.
Everything for the moment
We give everything to capture unforgettable moments in recordings. Even if we sometimes get little sleep or there is no longer enough time for a shower - we set our priorities on the essentials. The success of a production.
Attitude to life
Everything we do, we do with joy. This is the only way we can work relaxed and focused, even under high pressure.
Attention to detail
In order to be able to deliver “the recording”, we pay attention to all details. Every little thing can be essential for the result and thus the success of a production.
- Is there a good education in India
- What is your opinion on the planet Mars
- Everything is calculated
- How does Tableau Online deal with big data
- What is 60 percent of 37
- What is karma according to Veda
- Did Taron Egerton actually sing in Sing
- How do you automate UI tests
- Is there a kickstarter in China
- Is sugar considered organic? If so, why
- All black bodies are black
- Are the crispyest fries the best
- With which organ do squirrels breathe
- Coffee grounds can be reused
- There is sales tax all over the world
- Should doxing be viewed as free speech
- Who is best for a CS executive
- Which music videos have strong mathematical overtones?
- What does embedding on YouTube mean
- Do you know Bengali
- Can an SSD be partitioned
- Politicians make a fuss about Brexit
- How do I clean my towel
- All elevator chairs are weightlessness