How to make peanut butter
Make peanut butter yourself - smarter!
Although the peanut actually belongs to the legume family, it is one of the most popular nuts and is high in protein and magnesium! Rich in protein, this makes the peanut an absolute superfood. As a spread, but also in various recipes, it can be used in many ways, for example as an avocado and peanut smoothie or in combination with coconut milk as a sauce for tofu and broccoli.
This is how you can easily make peanut butter yourself at home:
Ingredients for 1 glass (approx. 300 ml):
- approx. 230 g unsalted peanuts, roasted (or roast yourself)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2-3 tbsp oil (sunflower, rapeseed or peanut oil)
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Kitchen mixer
- possibly pan, coated
- possibly dough scraper
That's how it works:
- Roast the unroasted peanuts evenly on all sides in a coated pan without oil.
- After cooling, put the nuts together with the remaining ingredients in the blender.
- The shorter the mass is crushed, the more nut pieces are left. Whether you prefer the peanut butter "crunchy" or rather "creamy" is up to you at this point. If the mass is too firm, a little oil can be added if desired.
- After mixing, the peanut mixture is still somewhat runny due to the heat generated. This can now be poured into the glass and stored in the refrigerator - the homemade peanut butter is ready! It can be kept in the refrigerator for about 6 weeks.
- It is important that a strong mixer is used, which grinds the peanuts into a soft mass.
- With the help of the agave syrup, the sweetness can also be reduced or omitted entirely, depending on the intended use.
- In contrast to the finished product, this version can be spread smoothly and smoothly despite being stored in the refrigerator. Stored there it can be kept for about 6 weeks.
EAT SMARTER product recommendations
- What is a cat paw
- What are the disadvantages of farming
- What is involved in AC repair
- Did the Japanese once love Nazi Germany?
- BTS deserves its fame
- What makes a great trailer
- What is the UK doing against ISIS
- How can I change the settings for Yahoo Mails?
- Can beat Magneto Agent 47
- What does a zero-zero text message mean
- What does pitching depth mean
- Should I buy Oukitel K12
- Is racism a part of you
- How is Python related to networking?
- How can you hit
- How are chief ronauts selected?
- What does an unabridged dictionary offer
- Are gangs a problem in Fort Worth?
- Why is my iPhone not making a call?
- How tense works in Chinese Mandarin
- Who pays for YouTube views
- At what age is coal made?
- How is Tim Cook doing as a boss
- Can I get an MBA after cracking UPSC