Are there placebo narcotics
The images (fMRI scans) that were created with functional magnetic resonance imaging also showed that the activity of the nerves in the spinal cord was significantly reduced in the participants.
So there was actually no pain for the nerves, which is why the body felt less or no pain - even though real pain was being inflicted on it.
This means that when you take placebos, the brain not only hides the pain, but specifically that there is less pain. Placebo drugs can therefore reduce the transmission of pain in the spinal cord and therefore definitely have a pain-numbing effect.
The body's own substances reduce pain
Nevertheless, the scientists still cannot explain how the sham treatment or how the belief of the sham treated study participants could have an effect on the nerves in the spinal cord.
They suspect that the body reacted to the sham treatment by releasing its own painkillers.
(1) Science is a weekly American scientific journal with an estimated total readership of 1 million. (2) The central nervous system consists of the nerves of the brain and the spinal cord.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What are some medicinal uses of poppies
- Will the AAF influence college football
- What triggers a smile
- Is RJIT a good institute
- What are the opportunities for IT students
- According to Muslims, what is wrong with Buddhism
- What do you think of Judd Nelson
- Was Hilary Clinton able to become president?
- What are the sexual problems faced by men
- Medicine or pharmacy
- Your landlord gives you Christmas presents
- What is the equivalent weight of H3PO4
- How do you trade with the VIX
- Which song defined your entire generation
- Is golf luck or skill
- How is your country divided?
- Which muscles are important for mountaineering?
- What is the famous food of Kerala
- Which stock advisor is worth it
- Who was really a socialist in 1910
- What is the suggestion for using VFX
- Why does my dog smell like pepper
- The word democracy means capitalism
- Will Disneyland still exist in 2050?