How does the Koran shape the brain
C) The Quran on the origin of the universe:
The science of modern cosmology, observational or theoretical, clearly shows that the entire universe at one point in time was nothing but a cloud of "smoke" (i.e. a cloudy, highly impenetrable and hot gaseous composition).1 This is one of the undeniable principles of modern cosmology. Scientists can now watch new stars emerge from the remains of this "smoke" (see Figures 10 and 11).
Figure 10: A new star is forming from a cloud of gas and dust (nebula), one of the remnants of the "smoke" that was the origin of the whole universe. (The Space Atlas [The Space Atlas], Heather and Henbest, p.50.)
Figure 11: The Lagoon Nebula is a cloud of gas and dust, approximately 60 light years in diameter. It is excited by the ultraviolet radiation of the hot stars that have just formed in their volume. (Horizons, Exploring the Universe [Hotizonte, Discovering the Universe], Seeds, panel 9, from the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc.). (Click on the image to enlarge it)
The shining stars we see at night were made from this "smoke" material, just like the entire universe. God says in the Qur'an:
Then He turned to the sky, which was still smoke ...(Quran, 41:11)
Because the earth and the heavens (the sun, the moon, stars, planets, galaxies, etc.) were formed from this same "smoke", we conclude that the earth and the heavens were united. Then they formed from this homogeneous "smoke" and separated from each other. God says in the Qur'an:
Did the unbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were one unit, which We then divided? ...(Quran, 21:30)
Dr. Alfred Kroner is one of the most famous geologists in the world. He is Professor of Geology and the Chair of the Department of Geology at the Institute for Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He said, "Given where Muhammad came from ... I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the origin of the universe because scientists have only just found this out in the last few years using many highly complex and advanced technological methods , this is the case."2 (To view the RealPlayer video for this comment in English, please click here ). Ar also said, "Someone who knew nothing about nuclear physics fourteen hundred years ago could not, in my opinion, find out for themselves that the earth and the heavens had the same origin."3 (See the RealPlayer video for this commentary in English ).
(1)The First Three Minutes, a Modern View of the Origin of the Universe, Weinberg, pp.94-105.
(2) The source for this statement is This is the truth (Video recording). Please visit this page for a copy of the video recording.
(3)This is the truth (Video recording).
- Why are generative opposing networks so creative
- How dangerous is Satan
- How can I invest in oil
- What do the cherubim and seraphim mean
- What skin care products do dermatologists hate
- How separates MVC concerns
- What color are fumes
- Coaching is compulsory for SSC CGL
- How do I clear my call log
- What do you think of these poems
- Why dilute the solution during titration
- What is a fallow
- What can we learn from Sadguru
- Have you ever found your hacker?
- You can buy casein-free milk
- How can I change my intestinal bacteria
- How did Plato address the Socrates-Teacher-Master
- You can invest in a 1 bitcoin
- Can a wolfhound kill a wolf
- How are usability tests carried out
- How can you become an apostle
- What software is behind Active Directory
- What and how should one think
- May you hollow out the president
- What kind of motor oil should people use?
- What's your favorite Chainsmokers song
- What are the benefits of a deep cleanse
- What insects go to war
- What did bad data cost
- What is the process used to vaporize ethanol
- Which is the complete hotel management system
- What is iCloud Photo Sharing
- What is library science
- What are some stoner movies in Malayalam