Who is the most innocent actress
Pamela Anderson visits Julian Assange in prison
They have long been considered close friends: Pamela Anderson has now visited Julian Assange in a maximum security prison in London and was concerned about the prison conditions.
Ex- "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson (51) visited WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (47) in a prison in London. This is reported by the British "Daily Mirror". The Australian has been serving a 50-week prison sentence there since May 1 for violating his bail conditions in Great Britain. Anderson is considered one of the closest confidants of the WikiLeaks founder, who had spent the last seven years in the Ecuadorian embassy in London in asylum. She was the first person who, apart from his lawyers, was allowed to visit him. When she went to prison, the Canadian was wrapped in a blanket with political statements such as "kept in solitary confinement" or "free expression". She was accompanied by WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Kristinn Hrafnsson (56).
Watch the exciting thriller "Inside WikiLeaks - The Fifth Power" with Benedict Cumberbatch as Julian Assange on Amazon Prime Video
The verdict against Assange had been widely criticized, including by the UN. He is now threatened with extradition to the USA. In front of the press, the actress expressed concern about the prison conditions. "He's a good person, an incredible person. I love him, [...]. It's an absolute shock that he can't get out of his cell," said Anderson. He does not deserve to sit in a maximum security prison because he has never resorted to violence and is innocent.
"The most innocent man in the world"
Anderson was visibly upset from his visit to Belmarsh Prison in southeast London. She later also spread a letter on Twitter in which she wrote: "Julian Assange is the most innocent person in the world, but he is treated like the most dangerous person in the world in order to turn him into a criminal."
- What is an idea about society
- Does the VIT Vellore Campus PVR
- Why do my pancakes taste dry
- How can I make Litchi more delicious
- How are coffee beans seasoned
- Organic chemistry What is a carboxyl group
- Neurologically speaking, drummers keep time
- What are some annoying things about twitter
- Why does Wikipedia have a notability policy
- You can vote for criminals in China
- Can Ac Milan ever revive
- What are some natural arachnid repellants
- How is wisdom subjective
- How do I use essential oil mixtures
- Where are coaxial cables used
- Which SC rank qualifies for NIT
- Would you hire an ugly waiter
- Are there any Japanese who live in China
- Is Hydrogen2 drinkable
- What should I invest in next?
- What can you say about traffic
- Does Costco match the Amazon prices
- What are some examples of extensive reading
- The hair loss will grow back due to diabetes