What is the environmental architecture
The word environment means first of all the environment, i.e. everything that is around you. But the environment is more than that. All living beings are dependent on their environment and vice versa. The environment changes living things and living things change their environment. The environment and living beings have a lot to do with each other. Today, therefore, the word environment often means all of nature.
The term “environment” has only been around for about 200 years. But it only became really important in the years after 1960, when some people realized that people had a bad influence on the environment. Above all, they pollute the environment: exhaust gases from cars and heating systems polluted the air. Toilet flushes and waste water from factories polluted the rivers, lakes and seas. More and more people did not want that and have started to protect the environment.
Today we often speak of “sustainability”. That means that everything should be done so that it could go on forever. It is like this in nature: there is, for example, the water cycle that never stops. Animals eat plants. Your droppings are fertilizer for the ground. This is how new plants grow. It can go on forever. At the moment, however, we humans need far more oil, natural gas and other mineral resources than they can regenerate. So at some point there won't be any more. And above all, with this excessive consumption we pollute our environment. That is not sustainable, i.e. not environmentally friendly.
From the 1970s onwards, schools also began to talk more about the environment. You also want to teach the children how to behave in an environmentally friendly way. Subjects such as natural history, geography and history were given common surtitles such as “Man and the environment”. Scientists from many subjects such as biology, geology and chemistry have started to teach environmental sciences at universities. Part of it is also ecology. This subject researches how to treat the environment carefully.
- What is effective reach
- How do I improve my football skills 1
- How do astronauts stay healthy?
- Use of goes
- Ring solar modules require direct sunlight
- What happens in Judaism when you die
- What is the nutrition plate diet
- What is an abaya in Saudi Arabia
- Men without friends as it is
- What is NSH in the mail
- Can people live in liquid form
- Is education for career development
- Is Hulu still popular
- What are ancient bodybuilding methods
- Which is better Firebase or CloudBoost
- Who prints South African money
- What were the historical borders of Anatolia
- What are the top 5 animated films
- Grigori Perelman is the greatest mathematician living
- Why did Obama use the N-word
- How can I monetize my game prototype
- Is palmistry true 1
- Does the gravity of every planet exist forever?
- Pakistan stoning exercises