What is the metabolome
Scientists understand a metabolome to be the entirety of those metabolic products that a tissue type produces at a certain point in time and under specific conditions, and thereby itself Metabolite profiles to be able to research the effects of new active ingredients. Such profiles can also be created for brain cells, for example, to identify neurodegenerative processes such as Disease Parkinson to be able to investigate. As is well known, Parkinson's is characterized by specific changes in the brain cells, with changes in the shape of the cells as well as their function and the underlying metabolic processes. So far it has only been possible to single out a few of the numerous aspects in order to describe and better understand the mechanisms of the disease, but with the examination of the metabolome of the brain cells, significantly more of those substances can be analyzed, the nerve cells in the higher, middle and lower lying ones Brain regions produce. This compares healthy brains and brains in which neurodegenerative processes have taken place - so far, usually only in animal experiments. The method of gas chromatography in combination with mass spectrometry, which is particularly suitable for the analysis of complex tissue samples, is used to investigate the metabolite profiles. With the help of metabolite profiles, it is hoped, especially when testing potential active substances, to be able to make more precise statements about their effects on the diseased nerve cells than is possible with microscopic methods or the analysis of individual biomolecules.
The term metabolome was analogous to the terms Genome, Transcriptome and Proteome shaped and derived from the concept of metabolism from.
More pages on the topic
- How does Java beat Python
- Is it even possible to crack IIT?
- Are you not entertained
- The hostel is compulsory at MITCOE
- How do socialist states protect the rights of the individual?
- What is an active yogurt culture
- How do basketball players think
- What happens if you overdose atenolol
- Briefly describe the neuropsychology
- Why is the NYC MTA so inefficient
- What is political fractionation
- Maple trees grow quickly
- What leads to revenue management
- What do people expect from psychotherapy
- Arrested by Vimladevi Agrotech
- Find C programming challenging
- Is there a scientific explanation for chance?
- How do keyloggers capture our confidential information
- Where do Google summer interns live
- What are the best forex trading rates
- Does Vivo U10 have a better camera
- Why would an ex return your call
- Is Infowars a reliable website
- What does one day soon mean?