What is cud in the bible
the pig, although it splits its claws, does not ruminate on it: it should be unclean for you. You shall not eat their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses,
Text Bible 1899
furthermore the pig, because although it has split claws, it is not a ruminant - you have to count it as unclean. You are not allowed to enjoy their meat, nor are you allowed to touch their carrion.
The pig, although it splits its claws, does not ruminate it, and it is said to be unclean for you. You shall not eat their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses.
De Bibl in Bavarian
The pig has club blocks, but doesn’t jerk it, dousing is unrainy. That flesh should not be stuck on and on ayn carrion from it.
King James Bible
And the swine, because it divides the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.
English Revised Version
and the swine, because he parteth the hoof but cheweth not the cud, he is unclean unto you: of their flesh ye shall not eat, and their carcases ye shall not touch.
Isaiah 65: 4
sits under the graves and stays in the caves overnight, eating pork and having atrocious soup in their pots
Isaiah 66: 3:17
He who slaughters an ox is just as he kills a man; whoever sacrifices a sheep is as if he breaks a dog's neck; whoever brings a meat offering is as sacrificing blood; whoever lights incense is as one who praises injustice. Such they choose in their ways, and their soul takes pleasure in their atrocities. ...
Luke 15:15, 16
And went and joined a citizen of the country; he sent him to his field to tend the pigs. ...
2 Peter 2:22
The true saying has happened to them: "The dog will eat again what it has spit;" and: "The sow rolls around in the dung again after the wash."
Leviticus 11:26, 27
Therefore all animals that have claws and do not split them and do not ruminate, that should be unclean for you. ...
Luther Bible 1912
Text Bible of the Old and New Testaments, Emil Kautzsch, Karl Heinrich Weizäcker - 1899
Modernized Text courtesy of Crosswire.org, made available in electronic format by Michael Bolsinger.
De Bibl in Bavarian · Sturmibund · Salzburg · Bairn · Whitsun 1998 · Hell Sepp
7You shall not eat that that chews the cud and of that that splits the claws: the camel, the hare, and the rabbit that chew the cud and yet do not split their claws shall be unclean for you; The pig, although it splits its claws, does not chew it again: it should be unclean for you. You are not to eat their flesh, and you are not to touch their carcasses, 9That is what you are to eat of everything that is in water: everything that has raft feathers and scales you are to eat. ...
Or if someone touches something unclean, be it the carcass of an unclean animal or cattle or worm, and did not know it, he is unclean and has gone into debt.
Leviticus 11: 3
Everything that splits the claws and ruminates among the animals, you shall eat.
Deuteronomy 14: 7
You shall not eat that of him that chews the cud and of him that splits the claws: the camel, the hare and the rabbit that chew the cud and yet do not split their claws shall be unclean to you;
Deuteronomy 14: 9
This is what you are to eat of all that is in water: all that has raft feathers and scales you are to eat.
- What's wrong with Suzlon stocks
- Are the Egyptian pyramids open for tours
- Hurricane Survivor, what's your story
- If the filter in the cigarette decomposes
- What is the role of an organizer
- How can I apologize to her
- What is the martial arts about
- What is encephalopathy
- Who has the highest basketball I Q.
- How did the name Mississippi come about?
- Does NASA have a boarding school
- Oxygen is converted into consciousness
- What is an expansion block
- What makes YouTube gifts on certain view
- How do I get famous online looks
- What does gambling receipt mean
- How do I get good skin
- What threw you through a loop today
- Coffee grounds can be reused
- What is your opinion on biotechnology
- How does an automatic transmission oil flush
- How do I start an architectural design
- What is the future of artificial meat
- What are the best restaurants in Kodaikanal
- What are some examples of extensive reading
- The real estate market is slowing down
- What are the next big upcoming stock markets
- What is your superhuman strength
- What is your Xbox Gamer Points scoring
- How does our brain create memory
- My mother is an alcoholic
- How was your first cannabis experience
- How do I make my home cozy
- Is Turkey a country or a bird